• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
It was at 60%
ell when it dies he gets to spend an hour diagnosing the sophisticated problem thats keeping him from working. Its a win win

Re: Random Thoughts

Just got another one.

I serviced the equipment batteries yesterday and let them good a good equalization charge over night. I asked my associates to watch their batteries today and let me know if they have any sudden drops or odd smells.

Rick asked me what I put in the batteries. I said water. Distilled water? Nope....right outta the spigot.

He said if I put 1/2 an asprin in the cells it would build up the acid content, he learned that in Mechanics School. I said thanks....tap water will be fine.

jayphizzle said:
I'm glad that all these Rickisms are being recorded on Hardline. It's definitely bringing the comedy.

He's a good guy. Actually one of the better I've been "tossed". Safe, completes tasks when given...stays busy. Jus some oddities here and there that come with a new job.

Rick is gettin serious

3be07fa05ae0c73a18e021794cc382ac.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Noticed a $20 increase on my pay whivh adds up to 1000 a year of federal tax i get to keep this year.

Just filed my city taxes, i owe them 700. My break didnt go far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk