• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Why can't people put more water in the coffee maker when it's empty? It's one of those keurig machines and the water tank is PLAINLY visible so its easy to see when the water is low....it even flashes a nice blue LED effin light at you telling you the water is low!!!
Always someone else's problem...synopsis of our culture today.

I'd be SCREAMING, sit the backseat bitch and push my cart b

Dang that scenario feels strangely familiar

Re:

HotwheelsYJ said:
As I lay here in the hospital with my gut cut open, what the hell is an appendix for anyways?

Had always heard that back many moons ago when man ate raw meat it helped the body digest it or something.
But since we cook our food now it's just something for the hospitals to make money on.
Evolution hasn't removed it from our body's yet.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
What's so hard about neatly rolling up an extension cord? These guys in work with seem to prefer the bundle it up and throw it in a pile method and it drives me nuts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have a shop, so I don't roll up cords outside on a job anymore. In a shop, holy hell, life changing:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200610485_200610485?cm_mmc=Google-pla&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_medium=Electrical%20%3E%20Cord%20Reels&utm_campaign=Northern%20Tool%20and%20Equipment&utm_content=28107&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=28107&gclid=CKvK3IPtzMoCFQooaQod5rMDFw

Re:

I saw a demo for these..pretty badass
http://www.amazon.com/Geckos-Toes-Lectric-Gecko-Power/dp/B004KSLNKY

El Diablo said:
Had always heard that back many moons ago when man ate raw meat it helped the body digest it or something.
But since we cook our food now it's just something for the hospitals to make money on.
It's still there because God knows it will be needed in our future

Side note random:

I had no idea until last night that female marsupials have 3 vaginas. It makes the female capable of having joeys continuously. So while one Joey is born then climbs to the pouch to nurse, there is an embryo already formed and dropping into the uterus, one of 2. So if the first Joey doesn't survive, the other Joey drops down and is born with another embryo formed right behind it ready to drop into the uterus.

So a female marsupial can grow 3 children simultaneously, all at different stages of maturity.

Freakin amazing. Super cool. Lol

LightBnDr said:
Side note random:

I had no idea until last night that female marsupials have 3 vaginas. It makes the female capable of having joeys continuously. So while one Joey is born then climbs to the pouch to nurse, there is an embryo already formed and dropping into the uterus, one of 2. So if the first Joey doesn't survive, the other Joey drops down and is born with another embryo formed right behind it ready to drop into the uterus.

So a female marsupial can grow 3 children simultaneously, all at different stages of maturity.

Freakin amazing. Super cool. Lol

Are black women marsupials? Cause they seem to be having Leroys at the same rate Kangaroos are having Joeys.

Re: Re:

El Diablo said:
now it's just something for the hospitals to make money on.

I can guarantee that. Billing came by to set up payments earlier. Said my bill is already over $60 grand!!!:mad:
Guess I hit my whole family out-of-pocket early this year.

I'm not one to really give a damn when I see the commercials for starving kids in Belize (having 6 kids in the jungle with no income is short-sighted, therefore self-inflicted poverty), or pit bulls shivering and hungry (I'm not having that discussion with you), but I saw one today for a rare disease called epidermolysis bullosa that really hurt my heart. This kid has very fragile skin, and it's like having 3rd degree burns your whole life. All that kid knows is pain. First commercial I ever saw where I want to do something.

http://www.debra.org/

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'm not one to really give a damn when I see the commercials for starving kids in Belize (having 6 kids in the jungle with no income is short-sighted, therefore self-inflicted poverty), or pit bulls shivering and hungry (I'm not having that discussion with you), but I saw one today for a rare disease called epidermolysis bullosa that really hurt my heart. This kid has very fragile skin, and it's like having 3rd degree burns your whole life. All that kid knows is pain. First commercial I ever saw where I want to do something.

http://www.debra.org/
Reminded me of this epic 7 seconds. For whatever reason

http://youtu.be/E5d0KXJMRWQ

Was funny to me to see 5bros say, Eff everything and everyone unless you have epidermolysis bullosa. Which genetically is almost non existent. It was the first thing that came to mind when I said out loud "Somebody got yo ass" Lol

Plus it was random. :)

Yeah, but foreign kids don't count, pits are gonna be pits, but to see an American kid suffer hits me right in the feels. White, black, brown, if it has an American Social Security number, dammit I care. :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Yeah, but foreign kids don't count, pits are gonna be pits, but to see an American kid suffer hits me right in the feels. White, black, brown, if it has an American Social Security number, dammit I care. :****:
I'm sure BPinAZ can pick someone up today that could get you a US SSN for that poor kid in the jungle. Caring problem solved

Won't be too long and all those kids will be Americans with free SS#'s

Side note, anybody notice rand Paul has a little notebook with every little under the table cash deal that every candidate on the panel has taken? He has his little home defense sawed off shotgun ready to pop when someone pokes at him. Lol

I like that guy :)

LightBnDr said:
Won't be too long and all those kids will be Americans with free SS#'s

Side note, anybody notice rand Paul has a little notebook with every little under the table cash deal that every candidate on the panel has taken? He has his little home defense sawed off shotgun ready to pop when someone pokes at him. Lol

I like that guy :)

My wife recorded the wrong debate. It isn't replaying until Sunday, gonna record and watch it then.