• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

LightBnDr said:
Won't be too long and all those kids will be Americans with free SS#'s

Side note, anybody notice rand Paul has a little notebook with every little under the table cash deal that every candidate on the panel has taken? He has his little home defense sawed off shotgun ready to pop when someone pokes at him. Lol

I like that guy :)
I wasn't a huge fan of him initially, but he is probably the best candidate out there for the job.

Re: Random Thoughts

Random not a thought but I'm moving to Central America for a couple of months to go backpacking and surfing and **** like that end of this year. Costa Rica Panama Nicaragua staying around that area be go a for about 4 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
I wasn't a huge fan of him initially, but he is probably the best candidate out there for the job.
Good to hear other people are starting to see this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
I'm sure BPinAZ can pick someone up today that could get you a US SSN for that poor kid in the jungle. Caring problem solved

And a voter registration card.

I caught this group on the Tohono O' Odham Indian Reservation a few years ago, 2013. Several of the group members presented US voter registration cards as ID. At first I thought they were joking, or they were fake. However, one of aliens who spoke english explained how they got them........they all worked for the same apple orchard in Washington state. The land owner who hired them, along with a lot of other illegals, loaded his hired help into vans and took them to the local DMV to register, of course they were all registered as Democrats. The guy went on to say how a huge BBQ was provided for them on election day and that they were told to vote for Obama, in which they did. Also, they weren't the only ones in the area who had done this. Now, some of you reading this are thinking "why aren't these people arrested?".....it's not that simple, and besides, these land owners have political connections.....I'll leave it at that.

I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. **** like this happens in the US with almost every election. I've posted on HL and on FOX news about how people who aren't on the border do not have any idea of what actually happens. Hell, there's **** that goes on that even my own neighbors don't know about. Like the group of 80 illegal aliens that was caught in a wash on Ft Huachuca (yes, a US military post) just a few nights ago. A wash that runs right next to our house through our neighborhood. My son and his friends play air soft in there almost every Saturday. To add to the ridiculousness, they were caught right next to an active Airostat site that is supposed to be secured.

A lot of you on here work with illegals and you think it's okay because they're good workers who are good guys. Well, it's not okay. Hell, a few of you are illegal aliens. Illegals are at point now to where they have become a voting force in this country. In fact, we have lost our country, our children WILL NEVER live in the US that we did. Take the # of illegal aliens estimated to be in the country, who told you that #? The federal government did, right? So, the truth....add a couple of zeros on the end of that #, left of the decimal point. That's more of an accurate number of how many are here. Also, they don't come here to assimilate, they come here to turn the US into their country. Don't believe me? Take a trip to Phoenix, AZ, Imperial Beach, CA, Tucson, AZ, Mission Viejo, CA, Laverne, OK (my wife's hometown) and tell me what you think. Have any of you noticed the spanish banners at the Western Union offices located inside Walmart stores? They say, send money to your home country for a small fee.

One more thing.....recently a fellow agent was injured in a motorcycle accident and had to be flown to Tucson via helicopter. His insurance was charged $40, 000 for the helicopter ride only. He wound up having to pay $8,000 of that out of pocket, plus additional medical bills. We, the Border Patrol, have to medivac illegal aliens out of the mountains all the time, via helicopter. Are the aliens charged for the helicopter ride, or any other medical service, hospital stay? No they're not. Would you like to know who pays for all of that? You do, the American tax payer. So, explain to me how a person who is a United States Citizen is charged for all of that and a person who is illegal gets it all for free.

Sadly, in the grand scheme of things, illegals are way down on the priority list of problems in this country.

Re:

BPINAZ for President!!!
I watched the documentary "Cartels" the other night and it was saying the exact same thing.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

Drivers Ed should include one day of riding around town in a semi truck just to see how often people make stupid decisions that could cause a major accident. Just had a pack of cars all make bad decisions and it almost cost one of them dearly.

When you fly into Miami international airport and they announce the flights, they announce in spaniard language first and English second.

I wish people would quit naming thier kids stupid, made up names. Putting a Y in a name that shouldn't have one. Some of them say, "That was my papaw's name." Well, your great grandparents should be shot for naming their kid Spoon Bucket Johnson.

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Close! About another hundred miles north in Columbus.

And they all grow up to become truck drivers. :****:

Seriously, they call my work and say, "Uuuuuh, youda wuck onda traiwahs?"

Me- Ummm... no. Try Best Truck and Trailer across the street.

Re:

My best friend runs a truck shop up here and deals with them.... well I mean he actually won't deal with them because they're to damn cheap. They were the worst to help when I was driving a wrecker. You could tow them for $2 and they'd want it for a dollar so just imagine how much a fight it was to tell them you need $750 before you put the truck down. Make sure if you ever did work on one of their trucks that you inspect the bottom of it as best as possible before you get under it. They'll put 3 of them in a truck and cut a hole in the bottom of the sleeper so they don't have to stop and ****.

The story is a little long on my experience with Somalian drivers, but I will say that the last conversation I had with one ended when I politely told him, "YOU WILL PAY THE GODDAMN BILL, OR IT WILL SIT IN THE SHOP TIL THE MOTHERFUCKER GOES TO AUCTION!"

On my end, the problem with them is this guy drives for a guy in Pakistan, dispatched from Denmark, and brokered through a company in Chicago run by ragheads, and they all fight over which one has to pay the bill. My shop rule is- if they don't have an account or have an accent, they drop it in the shop and the door is shut from the get-go until the payment is confirmed.

onepieceatatime said:
My best friend runs a truck shop up here and deals with them.... well I mean he actually won't deal with them because they're to damn cheap. They were the worst to help when I was driving a wrecker. You could tow them for $2 and they'd want it for a dollar so just imagine how much a fight it was to tell them you need $750 before you put the truck down. Make sure if you ever did work on one of their trucks that you inspect the bottom of it as best as possible before you get under it. They'll put 3 of them in a truck and cut a hole in the bottom of the sleeper so they don't have to stop and ****.

arent u suppose to be mounting some tars And dont get me started on foreign truck drivers ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random Thoughts

My dad, my sister, and myself were almost killed by a Pakistani truck driver in a hit and run accident on I-81 in Wythe County VA. in '03. Claimed he never saw or felt anything as he clipped the rear quarter of our car and we spun across his bumper into the median and rolled several times landing on our roof in the opposite lanes.

Dad gave a description of the truck and they stopped him at a weigh station further up the road. The truck had paint on the bumper matching our car. The Wythe Co. DAs drug their ass getting their **** together, trial was moved several times because the prosecution "wasn't ready".

Dude ended up getting deported for something else before he ever faced trial. Tanzeer Hassein was his name. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he was back in the country driving again. **** that motherfucker!

This is no ****, Zach and maybe others can back me up on this, but I bet AT LEAST 1/4 of the truck drivers on the road are foreigners. At work I see a lot of Croatian, Lithuanian, Russian-speaking type foreigners with a smidge of African, ragheads, and South of the border types. The messicans that come up speak ZERO English, and always give you a "Habla con mi jefe", then hands the phone to you to speak to a guy that speaks slightly better English than a pomeranian. I used to be indifferent, now I HATE the sumbitches.

Re:

**** foreign truckers. I would say 80% of the drivers that come in my work when we schedule Fedex Custom Critical shipments, be it cargo van/straight truck/tractor trailers, are foreign and can barely speak English. Hate dealing with them idiots.

Re:

I know how many of them are foreigners because I'm in the truck stops myself and see it first hand. Pull into one at the right time and you'll catch them out with their rugs on the asphalt kneeling out towards Mecca. Which makes me laugh because if you've ever drove through a truck stop parking lot in the heat of the summer you can smell the asphalt is just soaked in piss and they're rolling around in it willingly. The truck driving industry is a lot like the landscaping industry up here. They need people like crazy and so many Americans won't do it. There would be a lot more mexican drivers if it wasn't for the fact that you have to be a lot more legal when dealing with DOT.