• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Why do fat people always talk so much about the best diets and the most effective way to lose weight ???

Why do I have a female employee that drives an hour to work, gets there an hour or hour and a half early to sleep in her car. Regardless of the weather. True story. :****:

poolman said:
Why do I have a female employee that drives an hour to work, gets there an hour or hour and a half early to sleep in her car. Regardless of the weather. True story. :****:
Is it a traffic thing? Leave that early to commute with no traffic and sleep when you get there as opposed to sleep at home an extra 20 mins then be stuck in traffic for 1.5 hrs??

poolman said:

Better than a lazy :JRich: that's always late! :****:

RebelRider said:
Why do fat people always talk so much about the best diets and the most effective way to lose weight ???
They haven't figured out that eliminating lunch meat is the key....

Que Rebelrider

poolman said:

Tired of her husband or kids...

Commuting.

Friends dad used to do the same thing commuting to Nashville. If he left the house at 5 a.m. it was average an hour drive... If he left after 5:30 it was a 2-2.5 hour trip...

One day my rig will have a bracket for everything and no zip ties. molaugh

I bet I have more zip ties on mine than anyone on here.

Eddyj said:
One day my rig will have a bracket for everything and no zip ties. molaugh

I bet I have more zip ties on mine than anyone on here.

Shoot I made special little zip tie holders on my buggy for the plumbing and wiring lol

5BrothersFabrication said:
You need to zip tie that axle up in there and come ride next month! :driving:

Worked on it for about 2 hours tonight.. I should have it 4 linked and under my rig by the end of this weekend if everything goes as planned.. Then all I lack is gear install and order my diff cover and pinion guard this Friday when I get paid!!!

Re:

What's so hard about neatly rolling up an extension cord? These guys in work with seem to prefer the bundle it up and throw it in a pile method and it drives me nuts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HotwheelsYJ said:
As I lay here in the hospital with my gut cut open, what the hell is an appendix for anyways?
Apparently you don't need it, but it may be deadly if it ruptures. :dunno:

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
What's so hard about neatly rolling up an extension cord? These guys in work with seem to prefer the bundle it up and throw it in a pile method and it drives me nuts.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE! I don't let anyone touch my extension cords!

Re:

When I was young and started working construction I got smacked upside the head by some old guy who was very paticular about his cords. Been doing them right ever since.