• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

blacksheep10 said:
People still don't care what the govt does with their money because they never see it. It comes out before you ever see it. Part of life, right? **** can you imagine how involved everyone would be with how the elected spend OUR money if you got all your check and had to stroke out that check every month or year to the govt directly. Your giveafuck would increase exponentially. No more tv series binging, you'd be seeing where the $ goes. Fire the ones that aren't doing it right. As it is, we just float along being happy and "secure"

I do, every quarter I pay my estimated taxes to both the feds and state.

Re:

I usually change my withholdings to married and 10 for the first 5 or 6 months of the year, then back to single and none the rest of the year. Then file single and none and break pretty close to even before factoring in school costs, then I get back $2k-$2500 if I go all year (6 classes). I pay for the classes/books out of pocket thenget reimbursed through work once I pass the classes. When they pay me back, it goes on my total check for that week and is taxed, so I get free school and an extra couple grand at the end of the year....works out pretty good.

JohnG said:
I do, every quarter I pay my estimated taxes to both the feds and state.
No ****. I don't take a paycheck, I take dividends and whatnot. I'm aware of the same things most business owners are. LOTS of money goes uphill and it sure makes you wonder what its spent on. Most that never see the money in the first place never care.

Re:

I wish that the Democrats that do work would consider how good the economy would run if the they got to keep the taxes they pay every year. Think how many houses or new cars people would buy if they had all that money back. Instead of letting it go to some wasteful government program. I just wanna ask them if they'd rather have the money to drive around a brand new nice car or give it some people who don't give a **** and are just gonna waste it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just seen theyre making the herion overdose drug naloxone as a over the counter drug. What a message theyre sending to herion addicts, Hey overdose we got a fix for that so you can do it again next week, whatever happened to cleaning up the gene pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish fight club were real. Some days that's all I wanna do is fight someone

5BrothersFabrication said:
It was looking like I owed the gubment til I put my mortgage in. Now I get a whopping $450 back.

I'll be happy if we get that much back. I hate paying in to those cock suckers.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

5BrothersFabrication said:
It was looking like I owed the gubment til I put my mortgage in. Now I get a whopping $450 back.
I'm excited to just owe 10$ Most people ask why I'm happy about that.

Karma really is a bitch.
Found out some interesting news about an ass licking douche nozzle from a previous place of employment today that warmed my heart.

There are very few problems that can't be fixed with some balls, a shovel and a little lime. :-X

LightBnDr said:
I wish fight club were real. Some days that's all I wanna do is fight someone

High school aged kids are doing it all over the country. When I was teaching, the principal brought all the teachers in and gave us the "If I find out you knew about it and didn't tell us..." speech. I was kinda upset it was going on and I wasn't invited, I only got to see the videos after the fact.