• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

My Pistons are lucky you can't do "NOS"'with propane... Just saying I would have blown a rod out of this block already.
I really need someone to follow me around and make sure I don't do stupid stuff, like a rev limiter, but for life decisions.

#joedirtrules
#looking4hp&tread

Eddyj said:
I really need someone to follow me around and make sure I don't do stupid stuff, like a rev limiter, but for life decisions.

#joedirtrules
#looking4hp&tread

Pay me carnie pay and feed me unlimited funnel cakes and I'll do it.

Re:

Living so close to JEGS has its advantages, ordered parts about 9:30 last night and they were here by 8:30 this morning and I didn't pay for shipping.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Living so close to JEGS has its advantages, ordered parts about 9:30 last night and they were here by 8:30 this morning and I didn't pay for shipping.

I'm 10-15 mins from a Summit Racing store. It can be dangerous.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

That must be nice. Normally takes 2 days to get my stuff from summit which is 3 hours from home.

Went to walmart tonight and a group of foreigners behind me told cashier "tax exempt" and cashier hit a button on register, arent ya suppose to give a tax id number for that or they get everything for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current state of my life right now is the whole "no good deed going unpunished" thing. Never fails, I try to help somebody and I get screwed. I almost expect it to happen now. :p

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

grcthird said:
Current state of my life right now is the whole "no good deed going unpunished" thing. Never fails, I try to help somebody and I get screwed. I almost expect it to happen now. :p
Don't help anybody that ain't willing to help themselves!

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Don't help anybody that ain't willing to help themselves!

I'm the same way. I got a buddy that volunteers at the homeless shelter, tells people about Jesus. Only about 1 in 20 is somebody down on their luck and lost their home, trying to get back on their feet. The rest, and by far the majority, are drunks, addicts, and those who have killed enough brain cells with both of those to not ever again be a functional member of society. I say make a law against feeding and sheltering them, you'll see it go away by at least 75%.

grcthird said:
Did I not pay my bill?

FlatlandFSJ said:
Rain sucks. Going non stop for almost 4 days now :gtfo:

I have been trying to work in this crap for the last 4 days. Shits getting old quick.

Now I get to reschedule work in 3 locations that are a couple hundred miles apart :gay:

You know what bugs the crap out of me... if I see a centered diff up front, yet an off-center diff in the rear has a cool look to it. IDK :dunno: Talking about stout full widths, not the odd ball foreign axles.