• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Inconsiderate family members piss me off. I'd like to punch half of the ole lady's family in the face. She's too good hearted and won't tell em to **** off like I would.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Inconsiderate family members piss me off. I'd like to punch half of the ole lady's family in the face. She's too good hearted and won't tell em to **** off like I would.

And when you finally get fed up and tell 'em, you're an asshole. :mad:

Re: Random Thoughts

5BrothersFabrication said:
And when you finally get fed up and tell 'em, you're an asshole. :mad:

My brother called me around 10 last night wanting to know if I want to meet him at the lake to fish.

Me: WTF are you going to the lake so late for?

Him: I told my wife what I think about her dad. laughing1

The family thing pisses me off. My mom spent most of last night and all day today cooking and cleaning house so her crack headed sister and her bitch son could come up. All they did the whole time was bitch after showing up 2 hours late. My moms sister has od'ed twice, lost probably 50k worth of money my grandad left her, try's to borrow money religiously, and countless other things. My dumb ass cousin knocked up some meth head (we think the bitch was ****ing 3 other guys while they dated) is 20 had 2 jobs his whole life and quit one on the second day. My other cousin though is cool as ****. Is in the army has a family works his ass off and is closer than a brother to me. I don't get it at all.

Re:

Yeah that sucks, bad family is a shitty commodity. The ole lady's family are pretty good ppl, just dont seem to be able to do anything on their own without calling Casie (my gf) and asking her to help or do something. My whole family is extremely imdependent, none would ask me for any help at all unless it was majorly needed. **** pisses me off. I would do 10x the work and exhaust all personal options before inconveniencing someone else asking for their help on a task i could complete on my own. Kills me. But the way she handles that, reassures me what a good woman I have.

Re:

My gf's immediate family is really cool and that was definitely something I was looking for. I've dated a few girls who come from ****ed up families and it makes **** harder than it has to be.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My woman has a good family but shes the crazy one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jd. It might be their way of still spending time with her, not that they are trying to inconvenience her. People need to help each other more, makes for stronger bonds. Look at the omish. Those people have it figured out.

Elliott said:
Jd. It might be their way of still spending time with her, not that they are trying to inconvenience her. People need to help each other more, makes for stronger bonds. Look at the omish. Those people have it figured out.
The amish do have it figured out, they invented shunning! Best. Idea. Ever.

Reading the last few posts above make me thankful that the nearest relative my wife and I have is 4.5 hrs away.... Seems tough sometimes, but it sure is nice not having to deal with anyone we don't want to deal with...

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Yeah that sucks, bad family is a shitty commodity. The ole lady's family are pretty good ppl, just dont seem to be able to do anything on their own without calling Casie (my gf) and asking her to help or do something. My whole family is extremely imdependent, none would ask me for any help at all unless it was majorly needed. **** pisses me off. I would do 10x the work and exhaust all personal options before inconveniencing someone else asking for their help on a task i could complete on my own. Kills me. But the way she handles that, reassures me what a good woman I have.

My cousin called my 85 year old Grandmother from 6 hours away because he needed a baby sitter for a night.... and she went :****:

Hard to figure out who is the problem there

Re:

muddinmetal said:
My cousin called my 85 year old Grandmother from 6 hours away because he needed a baby sitter for a night.... and she went :****:

Hard to figure out who is the problem there
No ****ing Way.
Wow. My extended family sucks for the most part, my parents are awesome. My mom's family are all local and all good people, we just aren't close.
For the most part, they all know I'm busy and hesitate like a MF to ask me for anything. My wife is probably busier than I am with her business and nobody hesitates to ask her for help as she is incapable of saying to to doing free **** for anyone but me laughing1

Re:

blacksheep10 said:
No ****ing Way.
Wow. My extended family sucks for the most part, my parents are awesome. My mom's family are all local and all good people, we just aren't close.
For the most part, they all know I'm busy and hesitate like a MF to ask me for anything. My wife is probably busier than I am with her business and nobody hesitates to ask her for help as she is incapable of saying to to doing free **** for anyone but me laughing1

I havent seen my dad's family since his dad (my grandad) passed away. Before that i couldnt tell you the last time i saw them. My moms extended family is cool I just never see them. But then again to me blood doesnt make family. My parents, my cousin, and then two friends are my family. We have all been there for each other a lot over the years. That makes family.

TacomaJD said:
If you take a step back and look at this way, people call on her this way be because she's a fixer. If you look at her past experiences before you, I think you'll see that she's very often in situations where it seems people take advantage of her kindness.

Then, look at how the 2 of you met and realize she's there to fix you too. Women like this will become your best friend. They are a treasure, so get married up and don't eff it up.

Then when she's in new situations with you beside her, where it seems she's being mis treated, remember she's there to fix. It's just how she's made. So you gotta support her and try not to beat up the situation verbally with how much you dislike them or the situation. She'll love you even more for it then you can beat up other things more often. Promise it's worth it. Lol

I have one of those women

LightBnDr said:
If you take a step back and look at this way, people call on her this way be because she's a fixer. If you look at her past experiences before you, I think you'll see that she's very often in situations where it seems people take advantage of her kindness.

Then, look at how the 2 of you met and realize she's there to fix you too. Women like this will become your best friend. They are a treasure, so get married up and don't eff it up.

Then when she's in new situations with you beside her, where it seems she's being mis treated, remember she's there to fix. It's just how she's made. So you gotta support her and try not to beat up the situation verbally with how much you dislike them or the situation. She'll love you even more for it then you can beat up other things more often. Promise it's worth it. Lol

Nailed it^^^

LightBnDr said:

People probably call on her because they are lazy, inmature, and used to her doing it for them.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

muddinmetal said:
People probably call on her because they are lazy, inmature, and used to her doing it for them.
This is 100% accurate. I'm not against helping family out. The things I'm talking about are petty. Stuff that could be done on their own very easily, but instead want to call her in the middle of our date night or whatever we may be doing on a Saturday night to leave and go do something petty "real quick" for them. She works first shift, I work 2nd shift. I literally only get Saturdays and Sundays to see her. Don't be calling her to come unlock a door when yer ass can drive right back home and get the keys you forgot. Or to pick up something from town, when they are capable of driving their own ass 5-10 min into town and getting it themselves.....all on a Saturday night or Sunday evening when we are out trying to enjoy dinner or cooking supper at my house.

I assure you, I wouldn't have a problem with genuinely helping in situations that were not pointless and petty.

LightBnDr said:

So do I, it isn't necessarily a GREAT thing. Good, maybe. Ol' lady's family is the same way, but they all help each other, they do NOTHING alone. If I want to replace my radiator cap she'll call her dad to come help because that's how those weird mofos operate. I can't stand it because yard time is ME time.

That, and she has a crack head aunt that draws a crazy check for "depression" ::) that moves in with her mamaw, robs her blind, gets kicked out and gets in an apartment, gets kicked out of there and moves right back in with mamaw because "I can't let my daughter spend a night on the street." Every time this happens her whole family goes over there to piss and moan and yell at each other. I told her that once was okay, after that she's on her own. Nope, she has to go EVERY TIME.

Her helpful nature is good, but it sure as **** isn't great.

TacomaJD said:
This is 100% accurate. I'm not against helping family out. The things I'm talking about are petty. Stuff that could be done on their own very easily, but instead want to call her in the middle of our date night or whatever we may be doing on a Saturday night to leave and go do something petty "real quick" for them. She works first shift, I work 2nd shift. I literally only get Saturdays and Sundays to see her. Don't be calling her to come unlock a door when yer ass can drive right back home and get the keys you forgot. Or to pick up something from town, when they are capable of driving their own ass 5-10 min into town and getting it themselves.....all on a Saturday night or Sunday evening when we are out trying to enjoy dinner or cooking supper at my house.

I assure you, I wouldn't have a problem with genuinely helping in situations that were not pointless and petty.
Oh dang now your all me me me

I see the problem meow. Lol