• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Been one hell of a week, I'm ready for a beer. 2 more hours of werk, and it's the weekend. But wait, the weekend ends after tomorrow, because I'm werkin' Sunday, as I have 3 out of the past 4 weeks. Overtime son!

What do you mean wet or dry ribs??? Why would anyone ruin a rack of ribs by not saucing them? That's just proof that the world has gone to poop.

Where is the place in Memphis that dale jr use to say he mail ordered ribs from?

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Elliott said:
What do you mean wet or dry ribs??? Why would anyone ruin a rack of ribs by not saucing them? That's just proof that the world has gone to poop.
Why would you soak your meat in a condiment?

There is a bbq joint in the town I live in that is owned by the nicest black man you could meet, he has the best bbq I've ever eat. But he has come up with something he calls mop chicken that is the absolute ****, I really think he is going to be the reason I go broke and get fat as hell. And he also has a bbq bowl that has a layer of Fritos,pulled pork,real baked beans, and a layer of slaw, it is the ****, damn I'm guess im going for lunch tm now

Re:

Got called in at 3am to work while not on call because the guy on call thats a senior cant do his damn job after 5 years here. And they expect me to work a full shift for free on the weekend now. Salary pay sucks.......

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

THE GUYrock said:
Got called in at 3am to work while not on call because the guy on call thats a senior cant do his damn job after 5 years here. And they expect me to work a full shift for free on the weekend now. Salary pay sucks.......

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yeah fawk a bunch of that. I'd be pissed.

Re:

Ermahgerd! The Satillac runs again after being down for 3 months since the front bumper deer slaying. Damn ole Gear Grinder's Garage Gerald was right, it was the crank positioning sensor. Just put a new one in it, fired right up. Hell yeah, 30 mpg's are back!

I was just there the other day. I tought I smelled a little gay coming off that car. :****:

Re: Re:

617_Racing said:
I'm 10-15 mins from a Summit Racing store. It can be dangerous.
Me too! Speaking of that I need to meet up with you soon to pick up that T/C for Richard.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Moving to Knoxville to expand that closet and blind business? :woot:
Haha! No...finally sold our house. Getting everything packed up and put in storage container ( on property so that's a plus ). Gonna move into the apartment attached to our shop, about 600 square ft, so that should be an experience. We just sold the house and 4 acres. Gonna rebuild on same property...downsizing. At least it's a short distance to move everything.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
I was just there the other day. I tought I smelled a little gay coming off that car. :****:
Naw son, fixed mine myself. Gerald just suggested what he thought the oriblem was and that was it! Sumbitch'll fix ****! Lol. Man i'm so relieved. Satillac has been down for 3 months. Still gotta buy a hod and paint it. Gonna get dad to teach me how to properly lay some paint down on it. I've never painted with a paint gun.