• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Gerald is good people. Shop is literally 10 min from my house. Now if he could just get him some big boy lifts I could get him some business.

I wish people understood that the ER is not a walk in clinic. If you have a runny nose or you threw up twice, suck it up or go to the doctor.
Don't come into the ER at 1 AM cause your nose is running, and then whine when I got to stick you.. :gtfo:

I guess it's cause the ER doesn't require a co-pay and all the lowlifes that mooch off our paychecks don't wanna pay a co-pay cause they spent all their government money on weed. (And then act like they don't but I've got the piss test results in my hand)

Bad week at the ER.

Ready to be done with this rotation.

Re:

Riding the overtime gravy train today. But damn it's too lurdy outside to be werkin! Need to be kicked back on the bike easing through the mtns in TN and NC.

Two friends of mine were killed at work today. Please, for the sake of yourselves, your coworkers, and your families, don't take shortcuts when it comes to safety. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.

Beerj said:
Two friends of mine were killed at work today. Please, for the sake of yourselves, your coworkers, and your families, don't take shortcuts when it comes to safety. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.

Wow, sorry man

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Dwill817 said:
I wish people understood that the ER is not a walk in clinic. If you have a runny nose or you threw up twice, suck it up or go to the doctor.
Don't come into the ER at 1 AM cause your nose is running, and then whine when I got to stick you.. :gtfo:

I guess it's cause the ER doesn't require a co-pay and all the lowlifes that mooch off our paychecks don't wanna pay a co-pay cause they spent all their government money on weed. (And then act like they don't but I've got the piss test results in my hand)

Bad week at the ER.

Ready to be done with this rotation.
My gf's does ultrasounds in an ER and always has stories to tell. People come into the ER because they "think" they're pregnant. She had one come in one time because she was sore after taking it up the butt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
My gf's does ultrasounds in an ER and always has stories to tell. People come into the ER because they "think" they're pregnant. She had one come in one time because she was sore after taking it up the butt.

Man you have no idea..

Last night was crazy. 6 overdoses. 1 cardiac arrest that we couldn't get back. 1 brain bleed we had to fly to Birmingham. Couple pediatrics. Couple MVCs. And 2 or 3 real sick folks that make for hard sticks. Plus a bunch of regular patients.

Beerj said:
Hate that happened man! Thoughts and prayers to you and the families.

Beerj said:
Hate hearing news like that. We work so hard nowadays, striving to make the workplace environment safer, that people disregard or forget to take their own safety measures on the job at times.

I hafta remind alota my guys that "these are car parts......not people. Why are you willing to risk your life to save a 40$ fender from falling from F-level?!?!!"

Our "F-level" is like 40ft off the ground. Guys wanna un-harness from their equipment and tight rope back into the rack to get stuff instead of getting the longer lanyards and hooking to the rack.

Back in the day in my 20's I'd shimmy down a rack on "B-level", but no way up top like these cats today try.

To me, the worst part is not knowing exactly what happened yet. I mean, we know what happened but not what led to it. All I know is someone messed up and had the proper procedures been followed none of it would've happened.

onepieceatatime said:

As long as she ain't from west ga and didn't mention names I should be safe. She should be glad, a lil butt pain ain't nothjng to a surprise baby! She shoulda thanked ole dude. He may Have done her a big favor. Hahahahah. That's funny. Who would tell anyone that??? Good lord.

Beerj said:

Damn, that sucks man. My prayers are with their families and everyone involved. :'(

I'm guilty myself of complaining about the safety measures that have been implemented over the last several years, as well as not exactly following them at times. I'm guilty of taking for granted just how dangerous some of the mundane little jobs I do every day really are. That's a wake up call for sure though. One simple mistake and it can all be over.