• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

5BrothersFabrication said:
Preds win in 3rd OT!!!! Hard as hell not to scream and wake everybody in the house up, most exciting game I've ever seen! :eek:
Ugh the predators

Cracked me up to see them play in "throw back" jerseys when they aren't even old enough to be throwback. Lol

Hey carry on though, we all have our teams and such.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

lowbudgetjunk said:
Where I live, in the great city of Cullman, they will reduce the bill of a ruptured line of you show where you made repairs. Usually a receipt and a photo of the busted line and fix is sufficient. I had a leak that finally ruptured. They took all three months down to the average of the previous readings. Ended up being a little over $400 bucks that ingot back.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Sharkbite is made in Cullman also. You get what you pay for! They are easy to use.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Got dayum piece of **** Goodman! Since A/C was fixed last week, it has worked like a champ. Turned heat on last night since its been cold. Heated fine all night, all day, and as soon as i walk in the door afrer work tonight, I can hear it makin the god awfullest racket. Dammit! Tired of ****ing with this thing. Calling the hvac guy back tomorrow.

Could be something as simple as its a bit overcharged and the internal relief valve is popping inside the compressor. If you don't get the charge right in a heat pump, it will be overcharged in the heat mode. (In the heat mode, your indoor coil is the condenser. As it is much smaller than the outdoor coil, and subject to warmer temps, the head pressure is elevated) Hope this is as clear as mud. Then again, you are dealing with a Goodman.........sorry, couldn't help myself.

Yours too huh. Everyone wants to give me **** about money. Pffff, nigga please. I have stuff. Stuff costs money. Stuff costs money to keep up. Therefore, I could probably have money if I didn't have stuff.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Roll Tide. :dblthumb:
Ok ok in all fairness we are only 5 years older than you in the league though we are a transplant team from the 60s.

Gotta give a good pokin though to team we play in our division. Lol

Plus Tennesee is too hot for ice. . . . . .

Re:

I hate having to buy stuff for my stuff. Makes me think about how much money I could have I'd I didn't have all my stuff. But then I'd just have a fat bank account and have to sit around watching all 8 ESPN channels 24/7.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have to explain this all the time. Having a bunch of toys or bunch of guns, etc, is almost as good as money in the bank as long as you make a wise investment on items that retain resale value. The difference is, you can't ride or shoot the money if it's in the bank. :****: :rolf:

Re:

Who the fawk writes checks at the gas station anymore? Not did I only get behind one, but two! Takes forever! Thought I was going to have a stroke.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I have to explain this all the time. Having a bunch of toys or bunch of guns, etc, is almost as good as money in the bank as long as you make a wise investment on items that retain resale value. The difference is, you can't ride or shoot the money if it's in the bank. :****: :rolf:
I think my ammo has appreciated more in value than any other investment I have made in my life to date....

Re:

Some son of a bitch in a Jeep Grand Cherokee just pushed my neighbor's full-ass garbage can over by the road and drove off. Wtf is wrong with people....bout to camp outside for a little bit to see if they come back and **** with mine. I'll chase em down in the Satillac.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Some son of a bitch in a Jeep Grand Cherokee just pushed my neighbor's full-ass garbage can over by the road and drove off. Wtf is wrong with people....bout to camp outside for a little bit to see if they come back and **** with mine. I'll chase em down in the Satillac.
And do what?? Find out what forum they are on and troll them?

Just busting your chops. I should have said " and out post them". I hate people who don't have anything better to do than vandalize others property. Stealing something I actually understand, but pointless vandalizing to make a strangers life more difficult is crazy. I don't have time in my life to get done what I need to do, let alone waste time making work for others.

Re: Re:

jayphizzle said:
Could be something as simple as its a bit overcharged and the internal relief valve is popping inside the compressor. If you don't get the charge right in a heat pump, it will be overcharged in the heat mode. (In the heat mode, your indoor coil is the condenser. As it is much smaller than the outdoor coil, and subject to warmer temps, the head pressure is elevated) Hope this is as clear as mud. Then again, you are dealing with a Goodman.........sorry, couldn't help myself.
I will relay the info to my a/c man. Listening to it, it sounds like the noise may be generating from the fan motor. But I took the top off and spun the fan both directions and it spins freely and smooth as ever, no bumps or knocks or noises.

I since have tried it on both a/c and heat and it makes the noise immediately as soon as the unit kicks on. The last time I turned it on today briefly, it was louder on startup for a few seconds then tapered off back down to the same noise level as usual. Idk wtf is wrong with it, but I'm tired of shelling out greenbacks on the damn thing. Note to self, never buy a Goodman. Lol