• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Got a bug up my ass to sell or trade the FJ for a 03-07 classic crew cab half ton chevy/gmc. Why can't I just be happy with ****? Lol.

Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
I'm surprised TC Sami isn't on here 4 sail. He don't love us no more.
When did he? A occasional :popcorn: sure as **** ain't showin love... Hell IM not sure I've ever seen him sell anythjng on here. Well I take that back. Some tires when I was pretty new... Yep been callin and textin him ever since. Still won't answer. :woot:
Y'all are funny.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Got a bug up my ass to sell or trade the FJ for a 03-07 classic crew cab half ton chevy/gmc. Why can't I just be happy with ****? Lol.

I've heard it's always a personal struggle until a homo comes out of the closet. :flipoff1:

Re:

I'm confused on which bathroom to use now, **** balls!

****, its too damn nice outside to be going into work....air is cooler today after the storms rolled through yesterday.

5BrothersFabrication said:
When you're the only authority figure at work, there is no good time to go poop. With that being said, I gotta go poop. :****: ...or maybe. I dunno.

Try being the only person at work and having to poop, listen for the door, hope you don't have to answer the phone...

grcthird said:
Try being the only person at work and having to poop, listen for the door, hope you don't have to answer the phone...

That's exactly what I do. I tell the mechanics, "If you hear the doorbell, go juggle for them, keep them distracted while I pinch it off and wipe." I have a cordless for phone calls, but when someone says, "Do you have a 9807 Firestone airbag?" I have to give them some bullshit line about how I have another customer on hold, give me 2 minutes to look for ya.

TacomaJD said:
Ha, made an A in my Accounting I class, really was expecting a low C, fawk yeah! :woot:

I have never had one single accounting class......and I deal with accountants and accounting all day :dunno: I simply agree with them and answer vaguely when they ask a question and let them solve the rest of the problem. They either know I'm full of crap or they think I am pretty sharp.

I know it is tough doing school with full time work and starting a family so at the risk of getting thrown into you and Tony's love triangle I will say Good job, keep up the hard work and it will pay off!