• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
I have never had one single accounting class......and I deal with accountants and accounting all day :dunno: I simply agree with them and answer vaguely when they ask a question and let them solve the rest of the problem. They either know I'm full of crap or they think I am pretty sharp.

I know it is tough doing school with full time work and starting a family so at the risk of getting thrown into you and Tony's love triangle I will say Good job, keep up the hard work and it will pay off!

That works until you have a crappy finance/accounting guy and you get fawked cause he is not as good at his job as he thinks he is... Unfortunately in my job, I have to be just as much a finance guy as a Plant Manger so I can understand what kind of idiocy my controller is signing us up for or how much he is sandbagging the system so I understand what kind of pad I am working with month to month

Accounting and finance aside, our attractive new intern is going to get one of our salesmen in trouble! We have had interns for years and none of our salesmen have ever wanted to have a day to show them around and meet their customers. Now we have a 22 year old girl who is easy on the eyes and kills bigger deer and more ducks than most guys and all of a sudden they need to "do better than they have in the past with training our interns".

money_pit_yj said:
Accounting and finance aside, our attractive new intern is going to get one of our salesmen in trouble! We have had interns for years and none of our salesmen have ever wanted to have a day to show them around and meet their customers. Now we have a 22 year old girl who is easy on the eyes and kills bigger deer and more ducks than most guys and all of a sudden they need to "do better than they have in the past with training our interns".

That split tail will get em every time! :eat: :eat:

joho75287 said:
That split tail will get em every time! :eat: :eat:

I'm overly cautious with women, I will hug my wife and you can hug yours. I have no reason to go eat with a female sales rep, employee or friend without a group of people going regardless of her looks. Some of these guys will rearrange a whole day to make sure they get to be seen around town with her (or one of our two reps that are good looking women). Probably my biggest pet peeve is when they hug them, totally unprofessional and pretty disrespectful to her and your wife. I guess it has something to do with the home life? Seems to me the same guys wanting to run around with the sales reps are the ones who complain about not getting any at home, wife is a nag, blah blah blah. I guess when coyote sex is all you get, it changes your outlook on things :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
I'm overly cautious with women, I will hug my wife and you can hug yours. I have no reason to go eat with a female sales rep, employee or friend without a group of people going regardless of her looks. Some of these guys will rearrange a whole day to make sure they get to be seen around town with her (or one of our two reps that are good looking women). Probably my biggest pet peeve is when they hug them, totally unprofessional and pretty disrespectful to her and your wife. I guess it has something to do with the home life? Seems to me the same guys wanting to run around with the sales reps are the ones who complain about not getting any at home, wife is a nag, blah blah blah. I guess when coyote sex is all you get, it changes your outlook on things :dunno:

I hate attractive woman at the workplace. It makes all the men here go full retard and honestly it drives me crazy.... there are some pathetic people out there

money_pit_yj said:
I have never had one single accounting class......and I deal with accountants and accounting all day :dunno: I simply agree with them and answer vaguely when they ask a question and let them solve the rest of the problem. They either know I'm full of crap or they think I am pretty sharp.

I know it is tough doing school with full time work and starting a family so at the risk of getting thrown into you and Tony's love triangle I will say Good job, keep up the hard work and it will pay off!

Pretty good how you threw that in there.

money_pit_yj said:

Accounting isn't all math like most think! I had no freakin' idea that much was involved in Accounting. I now rank being an accountant among one of the most terrible jobs ever haha. Will take Accounting II this fall, I'm not looking forward to it!

money_pit_yj said:

We just got a new upper level manager who happens to be a smoking hot chick, probably around 30ish yrs old.....who owns a sportbike....umm yeah. flashemifyougotem :cougar:

TacomaJD said:
We just got a new upper level manager who happens to be a smoking hot chick, probably around 30ish yrs old.....who owns a sportbike....umm yeah. flashemifyougotem :cougar:

So, not only will you not hook me up with your sister, but you've been holding out at work too? Thanks a lot bud

Re:

She has a fiance, so I'm told. She has an Engineering and Business degree, hence the upper level management at such a young age. Badass bitch!

The sis is gettin married in a few weeks. Lol

Re:

Hanging out in ICU at nearly 4am. Ole lady's father not doing well, unresponsive on a ventilator. Such a depressing place. I hate hospitals.

Re:

Fawk, went to sleep at 10am, back up at 2pm and about to head back to the hospital. I reckon they gotta pull the plug on her old man, what a terrible day and weekend it's about to be. Fawk.

Re:

I know one thing, never carry a loved one to Gadsden Regional, place oughtta be sued for malpractice. Worst nightshift crew ever. They gave him some kind of meds they already had recorded as NOT to give him, his potassium dropped or something and he became unresponsive around midnight last night and been on life support ever since. About 4 or 5am this morning, he started having seizure type jerks about every 10 seconds and they continued getting worse. No ****ing doctor to be found, young ass rookie nurses acting like its normal. **** pisses me off.

Sure hate to hear it man. Hate it for her. We lost my father in law almost 3 years ago. It has brought the suck every since. The wife and the mother in law have not dealt with it well.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
Sure hate to hear it man. Hate it for her. We lost my father in law almost 3 years ago. It has brought the suck every since. The wife and the mother in law have not dealt with it well.
It's a bad deal that everybody goes through at some point. They own 2 chicken farms and her siblings are either moved off or they are local and don't know how to fully run the farm, its a big cluster they are dealing with now after this. Her dad currently has no brain activity, fully ran on life support as of now, still jerking a little. Saddest thing I've saw in a very long time.

Re:

He lasted almost 8 hours off of life support before he took his last lifeless breath in front of all of us. Life is short, he was in his mid 50's. Live every day like it's yer last one.