• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

bbone said:
I am 39, was in HS back then...had worked my ass off to buy a 4wd bronco...for cheap...from the railroad...it drove on the tracks...finally bought it, got it fixed up...it was orange...figured white showed the least amount of dents...as soon as I got it painted...****ing OJ...what a fun senior year of HS...Bones white OJ bronco.
I to had a white 93 bronco! I was 17-18? Good times!

Re: Random Thoughts

kushKrawlin said:
You would be correct
joho75287 said:
I think you will lose some through diffraction, but I doubt it's linear based on the quality of the mirrors and imperfections therein.
al1tonyota said:
I'm gonna guess they are all nearly the Same as the original beam individually.

I think one other thing to factor would be that the split would have to be done by something like a prism. When I rethink it, mirrors would most definitely divide the power.

Re: Re:

bbone said:
I am 39, was in HS back then...had worked my ass off to buy a 4wd bronco...for cheap...from the railroad...it drove on the tracks...finally bought it, got it fixed up...it was orange...figured white showed the least amount of dents...as soon as I got it painted...****ing OJ...what a fun senior year of HS...Bones white OJ bronco.
Haha fawesome!

Eddyj said:
I am not 100% happy with the appearance of the new TMNT.

Haha, same here. I loved the early 90's turtles as a kid, the new turtles are pretty ugly looking.

TacomaJD said:
Watching the OJ Simpson vs. The People shows, dvr'd all of them yesterday. About to start the 4th show. All that **** happened when I was too young to give a **** about it, can't believe our justice system is that fawked up and sensitive to the race card. No way that fool should have got to walk.
Yep, I was 7-8 years old at the time.
My gf and I watched that whole series. It was definitely interesting and kept my attention.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Watching the OJ Simpson vs. The People shows, dvr'd all of them yesterday. About to start the 4th show. All that **** happened when I was too young to give a **** about it, can't believe our justice system is that fawked up and sensitive to the race card. No way that fool should have got to walk.

I was in high school and was picking something up at Krogers when they were reading the verdict. They had a TV up at the help counter, like 50 people crowded around watching. As soon as they started reading the not guilty's, 25 white people exchanged the WTF look while 25 spooks with not one exception were dancing like they were in church. Totally changed my view of colored folk.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

grcthird said:
Even better is seeing your ex boss get fired. :gtfo:
Shortly after I left my last job my supervisor got busted using his company card to the tune of $70k for private matters. Would've loved to been there when the boss told him, jail or go back to driving and be my bitch until you pay it all off. I ****ing hated that guy!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One of mine and pholmann's old foremen got busted taking kick-backs from Michelin for ordering a mega-****-ton of tires. Like $300k a month on a 200 truck/300 trailer fleet. He was slicker that wet bird **** though, quit before he was caught red-handed and fired.

I think I'd hit that piece of **** in the mouth to this day. God he hated me. What a motherfucker to work for.

One of my "workers" said I can't get rid of them, that they're like a virus. Yeah, Thursday is their last day with me. :flipoff1:

Beerj said:
One of my "workers" said I can't get rid of them, that they're like a virus. Yeah, Thursday is their last day with me. :flipoff1:
We've got a libratard at work with that same mentality . His dumb ass has been talking **** to the shop Forman about the owner of the business. Now words got back to the owner. It's only a matter of time till his ass hits the door. It will be a joyous day. :****: :gtfo:

I wish I could straight up fire them but the best I can do is axe them from my gang. I hate to pass the problem on to someone else but short of a major rules violation, my hands are tied. At least things can finally get back to normal around here.

We're a small body shop there's 12 of us from the office to the paint shop and not one person can get along with this dude. It will be nice to get the conflict out of the shop. I dont know how he's kept his job as long as he has.

June dog said:
We're a small body shop there's 12 of us from the office to the paint shop and not one person can get along with this dude. It will be nice to get the conflict out of the shop. I dont know how he's kept his job as long as he has.

I can't get along with myself in the shop.... :****: I'm not sure how you guys aren't throwing quarts of paint at each other daily.

Re:

One of my favorite parts about driving a truck is the fact that I pretty much work alone. I run into some of our other drivers during they day but it's not very often and I usually just walk on by like I don't see them. There's a couple normal ones but the other ones are typical truck drivers that wanna talk your ear off and tell ya bunch of lies.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

June dog said:
That's exactly how this person is. They can't grasp the concept that everyone's life (including theirs) would be so much easier if they would just be a normal ****ing person, show up and do their job without making a dozen complaints about **** that doesn't matter just for the sake of complaining.

Random Thoughts

Nothing worse than trucker lies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a little depressing to know that every business atmosphere has a high school drama feel. I thought it was just at my shop.

It's one of my biggest battles in everyday life though. I spend so much time at work, I'm always hoping everyone will graduate and we can move the F on and be 40yrs old.

The toxic personality haunts every company. Why can't we screen people before they are hired? Lol