• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:
364816777045c76395800903ee585c7c.jpg
I'm living on a gravel road until they come back over and refinish it. Drove my truck across it today and I cringed listening to the little gravel pieces bouncing off my truck. Looks like I'll be driving the Geo till they refinish it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You are crying because your TRUCK may get chips in it? Do you wear gloves when you wash it too :stir:

Re:

That sucks! I quit running all terrains because they would pick up gravels from my driveway and wouldn't sling em out til I got up to 45+mph, then make a loud racket and a sweet paint chip. After 6k miles and a shitload of chips on the rockers, I sold em and bought some mud terrains.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

muddinmetal said:
You are crying because your TRUCK may get chips in it? Do you wear gloves when you wash it too :stir:
It's an 04 2500hd crew cab, 70k miles with an 8.1 in it. Nicest vehicle I've ever owned so yes I do get sad when I hear rocks bouncing off it. I'd rather that **** bouncing off a newer truck that would be easier to replace down the road some day. Trying to make this one last because if I could order a new truck this would be exactly it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

I think it really capitalizes on what a true salad tossin ballwasher he really is. He comes on here masking himself and still can't hide the doucheness. It would suck to know that everybody hated me as myself, AND if I tried to hide my identity and be someone else. What a true loser. He should consider the old saying, "if there's a problem with everyone and everything around you, maybe your the problem." In all fairness, I've never met or talked to the homo. But, it is amazing how accurate of an opinion you can form of someone even from something as simple as their presence on an internet forum.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

^ Well said. But I also cannot figure out why in the hell Tony takes up for him so much, I mean Tony seems like an alright guy other than his and JD's bromance....I just don't get it :dunno: