• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
I wish I could straight up fire them but the best I can do is axe them from my gang. I hate to pass the problem on to someone else but short of a major rules violation, my hands are tied. At least things can finally get back to normal around here.

Right to work states, mang. Can't beat it.

By the way, I'm moving up to day shift foreman on the 27th. :woot:

Beerj said:
:-XThat's pretty awesome though, 5bros fab gonna be taking buisness again? :stir:

Just means if you're worth keeping, you'll be kept. Doesn't give shitbags a "safe space".

And probably not just yet. I'll just be getting a life again, don't want to yank it out from under myself with a 50hr day job and 20hr side gig.

Got to vent these Muslims better we are welcoming in our country. And get Americans armed where they can defend them selfs. :dblthumb:

fdba62667261ef0aa99ec66dda3fab1c.jpg

Anybody else feel like laying down tire spikes for the 2 douche bags that go by my house and see my garage door open to see my rig inside then punch the gas a couple times while never making eye contact like they are competing with me in their squatted pile of garbage F150s ?!?!?

What's wrong with people? We can't just give a friendly wave anymore?

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

LightBnDr said:
Anybody else feel like laying down tire spikes for the 2 douche bags that go by my house and see my garage door open to see my rig inside then punch the gas a couple times while never making eye contact like they are competing with me in their squatted pile of garbage F150s ?!?!?

I hate that, people do the same thing to me when they see me outside under the hood of my Saturn......lmao

LightBnDr said:

I live 250 yards from the only store near my house and there is a speed table in front of my house. Slow down, come to almost stop, floor it is apparently the proper etiquette.

364816777045c76395800903ee585c7c.jpg
I'm living on a gravel road until they come back over and refinish it. Drove my truck across it today and I cringed listening to the little gravel pieces bouncing off my truck. Looks like I'll be driving the Geo till they refinish it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk