• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

lowbudgetjunk said:
I took my little boy to Birmingham for a post op appointment. Leaving Childrens Hospital on University, what do I see? A black male in a red Chevy Cobalt, hitting a ****ing glass crack pipe. He slowly inhales beside me, starts heading one lane to the right and then parks in the lane behind me with everyone honking the freaking horn. WTF is wrong with that guy? Hit the pipe at home like normal folks.
Sheeew that was close. Guess I ducked just in time after all. :woot:

"Jeb Bush says "hell yeah" he'd time travel to kill baby Hitler, given the chance"

Lol, this is the strangest election that I can remember.

It's like he went into this without a plan, just knowing he had it locked in to start with.

grcthird said:
Yeah, the 10k lb house built on a 7k lb trailer is dumb. Especially spending 20-40k on one, why not just buy a camper with a slide and have something worth a chit? :dunno:
exactly you can get damn nice camper a lot of them houses don't even have a shitter

Random thought.. Sure.. I'm waiting to see the look on my wife's face when she gets out of tent.. As its 830 am , her and my 2 yr old are(were) asleep, but this guy in a buggy called 38 special just pulls up and lays on the air horn... For about 15 seconds... Think I swallowed a roach , and my lil girl needs therapy now from waking up like that. ... Thoughts of torture.. Those are the random thoughts I'm having. ASS. I been tip toeing around trying to not to wake them.. Ha. :JRich: I wanna kill you right now.. Again. :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
Random thought.. Sure.. I'm waiting to see the look on my wife's face when she gets out of tent.. As its 830 am , her and my 2 yr old are(were) asleep, but this guy in a buggy called 38 special just pulls up and lays on the air horn... For about 15 seconds... Think I swallowed a roach , and my lil girl needs therapy now from waking up like that. ... Thoughts of torture.. Those are the random thoughts I'm having. ASS. I been tip toeing around trying to not to wake them.. Ha. :JRich: I wanna kill you right now.. Again. :woot:

Sorry kush for leaving ya in the woods last night. I'm glad ya had a passenger.

He likes the darkness. I was driving a rental. I like to go fast and not stop at every tree. :****:

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

JohnG said:
****er will NOT keep up. I am done trying to baby sit him.
That's probably why he likes them ORIs so much. If you drive slow as ****, even white rocket Monroe sensatracs ride good!

i didn't get left this weekend ass. I did have another weird flat tire but I was alone from the get go.. I sent out a few SOS calls and my knight in shining armor (future paw In law) pulled up with a badass air compressor!! Saved me again!
JohnG said:
****er will NOT keep up. I am done trying to baby sit him.
Stop talkin bout me like I'm not here.. Sheesh. Your not done! No way. Can't be. And boy was Charley pissed you left without showing her what that noise was! Hahah she talked bout that horn for a good part of the morning. Haha
Ok after some thought and talkin to someone, I guess technically I did get behind BUT , Guy broke his front driveshaft in the middle of the trail and I could not get around him. Either way I'm not making excuses from now on I'll be first Waiting on everyone else Random thought, over and out.

I wanna punch every man bitch in the THROAT that wears a decorative scarf in public. Our culture is turning gay as hell!!!