• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

94xjsport94 said:
Fawking pissed. Ordered two LH 1-1/4" heim kits from Barnes for 1.5" ID square tube. Got a LH and RH bung and everything else is LH. Tore the front end apart and cut my lower arms up, met the USPS lady at my mail box, opened it all up to put it together, and now I'm dead in the water till Monday. They're sending me a correct one but now my entire weekend plans are jacked up. What's new I guess.

Make one. Problem solved.

94xjsport94 said:
Fawking pissed. Ordered two LH 1-1/4" heim kits from Barnes for 1.5" ID square tube. Got a LH and RH bung and everything else is LH. Tore the front end apart and cut my lower arms up, met the USPS lady at my mail box, opened it all up to put it together, and now I'm dead in the water till Monday. They're sending me a correct one but now my entire weekend plans are jacked up. What's new I guess.

thats not a bad turn around. sucks your plans are shot but getting that back to you that quick is pretty good i think.

Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together?

Well got my new bung in today. Mail came a little late but I'm glad I got it and Barnes made it right. Par for the course of the last week. Everything has gone completely opposite of how it should at home and work.

hayitsray said:
Why did the funny meme thread get locked ??? It was a light hearted thread with min hate and min trolling . Seemed like everyone had good time on it With 20,000 views seems like it was a great thread ??? Did I miss something???

I blame Tony Bolton for any and all things that are gay.

Is it locked? It doesn't show the little locked icon, but u can't add anything to it.
It happened a few days ago then someone posted a new one and I could post again.... Seems like some kind of error...

hayitsray said:
What I was thinking it might have been a error , surely one person VERY poor judgment and posted a racist post would get that guy a vacation not get a whole thread everyone loved locked

Very poor judgment? ? From you??? :rolf:

Ok is somebody playing with the lock unlock button? Sometimes I make the alarm go off on my car with stuff in my pocket pressing buttons!

a03b29bd7316a09577a4e5e176599699.jpg
e652392e2c658aedc01372689bcd053e.jpg
bf46bcdc2952fdf84a77cbc315e65283.jpg
87a72c519e1a4ba6daa869956d40ca28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk