• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Dudes with these new "man bun" hair do's, might as well be saying I don't want my hair in my face while I blow you. I'm seeing a lot more of these around town and I don't get it. Especially the guys who have just enough hair to put it in a bun.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Dudes with these new "man bun" hair do's, might as well be saying I don't want my hair in my face while I blow you. I'm seeing a lot more of these around town and I don't get it. Especially the guys who have just enough hair to put it in a bun.

That's not very Gary Johnson-esque....

Re: Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:

Also known as a bitch handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
That's not very Gary Johnson-esque....
Making an observation and joke about their haircut is just me exercising my freedom of speech. I still don't give a **** what they do in their personal lives and wouldn't try to limit their freedoms any more than I would want mine limited. That's pretty Libertarian to me, ya don't have to watch what ya say, just can't get mad when others say what they wanna say.

c0d780bb9d6092c4715bffe313e63ed2.jpg

onepieceatatime said:
Making an observation and joke about their haircut is just me exercising my freedom of speech. I still don't give a **** what they do in their personal lives and wouldn't try to limit their freedoms any more than I would want mine limited. That's pretty Libertarian to me, ya don't have to watch what ya say, just can't get mad when others say what they wanna say.

Essentially word for word what I was going to type. JD is just bitter that his balding ass can't grow a bun. Jealousy is a stinky cologne

tonybolton said:
I think pholman rocks them.... he's hipster though and has cargo skinny jeans with a tight roll at the bottom 8) :p

Dam poor pholmann! He be on his yacht no struggle in the world and getting slammed here :dunno:

Wait so you can be a hipster and not have a bun...but can you have a bun and not be a hipster??
I'm so confused....