• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:
Why can't my delivery department count the material they send to make sure it's right???? 4 loads this week missing LVL's on. Pisses me the **** off.

For the same reason my driver can't count the materials he picks up......Which is short cause their shipping dept ****ed up counting too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Completely understand the move from a standard to a bagger/touring bike. Just saying Harleys are damn expensive. I loooove my storage, comfy seat, and windshield, you will love it once you make the move. I am debating on putting a batwing fairing on mine with marine head unit, speakers, and amp. But I'm too cheap to even spend the $800 for that right now. Lol. Street Glide is my dream bike, in charcoal pearl.

e60ec43e9502f5d516643d6216db6a1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I believe the real draw to the Harley's is customizablity. Keeping budget the kawi isn't bad.
98953660ff827d137bcedb02a169027b.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tnford88 said:
I believe the real draw to the Harley's is customizablity. Keeping budget the kawi isn't bad.
98953660ff827d137bcedb02a169027b.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I'd like to have a solid gloss black Vaquero with 21" front wheel, they look good as ****. Kinda gay that red color that you posted is the only color offered in the Vaquero this year. I would buy used if I was gonna get one anyway.

Tony Bolton = gay stock pipes for lyfe :flipoff1: :stir:

Re:

That's how he sneaks it out of the garage without his boyfriend knowing he took his bike.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Can't post that without a back story. It's un-American :)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
It's a 73' TR5T. It belongs to the Mrs. I don't know much about it other than her dad used to run it to work every day for quite a while. It runs but last time I started it, it shot bird seed out the exhaust like a shotgun. One of these days we'll tear it down and do a full resto but not until I can dedicate a full garage to it. Probably even more interesting to you guys are those 2 handles on the far right. That's a snowblower.

Re:

I think I would have benefited greatly if I were born in the 1920's

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I think I would have benefited greatly if I were born in the 1920's

Some days my body feels like it was!

muddinmetal said:
I had a girl who wanted to try that freaky sh*t one time, I was out on that! :****:
I believe the term you are looking for is snowball. Though neither sounds too appetizing