• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rowe Tide!!!

These schedules are made 2-3 years in advance, so there is no way of knowing how shitty or good a team will be, we have A&M, LSU, Auburn, that's a tuff group.

jeeptj99 said:
HOld on let me fix this

Arkansas State, UL Lafayette, Tennessee, Citadel, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Mizssouri,

The only hard games they will play will be LSU ( who UGA plays) Auburn( who UGA plays) and MAYBE Miss St.

Bottom line,

If Bama plays Georgia they will win by 9 at least. I will bet you $100 right now.

Is it just me or has Alabama games become boring to watch? I was told ESPN even changed games during the 4th quarter of the Ole Miss game. Truth?

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Is it just me or has Alabama games become boring to watch? I was told ESPN even changed games during the 4th quarter of the Ole Miss game. Truth?

ADMINISTRATOR

I turned it off. I started watching family guy after the first quarter and just randomly flipped back over to check the score. I stopped doing that after it was like 40 something to 7 in the 3rd.

b590ee73dd27962d1112b6e11124d025.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
There are some things in life you just don't risk...

Not just win, win by 9.

Id almost take that bet because 9 implies they made a field goal, Bama hasnt had a kicker that could make a decent one in years...

I'm a Kentucky fan, for us this is a good year. This Alabama team is probably the best college football team I've ever watched. :****: Might as well hand them the title. Congrats.

We went to this game, it was probably the best regular season football experience of my life. If you have a chance to go to Tiger Stadium on a Football Saturday night, do it. It was a bucket list game for me. My wife got us tickets for the game and three nights stay for our anniversary back in June. We are making plans to return in 2020 for the 10'th annual kicking of d'at Tiger ass.... RTR

I will say that if Georgia does like they have the last few games and come out and start slow they are going to be ****ed. I dont know if they will win or not but we will see. I know a bunch of LSU fans were bitching on facebook about how Alabama is ruining college football. I will admit i get tired of seeing them and Clemson blow people out 77-3. When you expect to win by 50 that gets old to me but whatever. Saban is good i'll give him that.

I'll begin by saying, I'm a Tennessee fan so been through several rough years here lately. Wife is a Bama fan so we get along 51 weekends out of the year.

Hopefully for the Tide Rollers, a game won't come down to a kicker hitting a PAT or Field Goal! :****:

Does Satan/Saban know he's allowed to recruit and sign kickers?