• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

looks like Im out for sunday:booo: I completely spaced that my old ladies mom is getting married and I definetly would be in the dog house if I skipped that:haha:

I dont need a helmet as I cant drive it anymore...:haha: And jp and Brandon are riding together.

is jp plannin on racing sunday? thatd be pretty cool for shakedown run :D

so looking at straddleline's website http://www.promotopromotions.com/ its sayin participation fee is $15? thats all it cost to race huh? cause if thats the price im in!:redneck:

Not sure whether im reading it right or what... what were you guys paying that raced in the last couple events?

is jp plannin on racing sunday? thatd be pretty cool for shakedown run :D

so looking at straddleline's website http://www.promotopromotions.com/ its sayin participation fee is $15? thats all it cost to race huh? cause if thats the price im in!:redneck:

Not sure whether im reading it right or what... what were you guys paying that raced in the last couple events?

Yeah he is racing.

Alright so Saturday is a play-day and get used to the track that will be marked off Saturday hopefully early... Then on Sunday is the actual race.... The trails in the back will all be closed down to any and everyone except who is racing at that time..... These are head to head races two start hopefully two finish.... You are not racing the person you start with But you are still racing the clock, this way just adds a little more spirit to the whole thing..... The course is a mix of trails and obstacles.... very few places to pass so you want to get out ahead and stay there if you want to have control over your time......

Good-luck and hope to see all you guys out there......

Best in the West 4x4 Series

Saturday, July 23rd Play Day & Pre-Run Course
Sunday, July 24th

So what exactly is the race? I see pictures of tires, rocks and logs and I hear there's a trail through the trees. Didn't I also hear there is a mud pit? Are there classes for guys like me with small tires? I can't go but this has my interest..:corn: