• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

Why is my junk always have to be broke on race weekend:mad:

I did the first race they had and had a blast, i would recomend it to everyone. Hauling A$$ throug the woods not worrying about randoms crossing your path is amazing.

Hope everyone has a great time racing, I may show up to watch.

Last edited:
rollers off and swampers on, extinguishers mounted, tools strapped down... now just gotta find a helmet. excited for sunday

so how strict is the 40"+ course gonna be? can rigs run both or just one course or the other?

rollers off and swampers on, extinguishers mounted, tools strapped down... now just gotta find a helmet. excited for sunday

so how strict is the 40"+ course gonna be? can rigs run both or just one course or the other?

The 40"+ is just a bonus for people to run after the main event... it has nothing to do with the main races.... so yeah run both or just the main up to u..... but u must pay to run the main race to beable to run the bonus course.... if u run smaller tires and u think u can make it thru feel free.....

Good times. Broke the front crossed up off road housing in half. Made good time on the first lap....5 minute first and we were halling even more ass the second. I started smelling 90 weight the second lap and figured out what it was when the knuckle and tire came off next to me. Jp beat the sami and everything handled it until the housing broke. Pics to follow.

If you have the chance and want to run this event you really should do it. What a blast.

DSCF1113.jpg
DSCF1115.jpg
DSCF1116.jpg
DSCF1117.jpg
DSCF1118.jpg
DSCF1119.jpg
DSCF1120.jpg
DSCF1122.jpg
DSCF1140.jpg
DSCF1139.jpg
DSCF1137.jpg
DSCF1153.jpg
DSCF1162.jpg
DSCF1161.jpg

Hell yeah it was a fun weekend and im not even that upset that the frontend broke in half at least we didnt rollover and the damage was vary small tierod bent and axle housing and bent links but that was from playin the first day
Thanks to all that helped

dam i wanted to place thou

JP was haulin ass'...... Shitty luck bro. Sammy looks good. Dirk and Jon were gettin' it on! For a minute:stirpot: I had fun watching though, and will enter next time.

Had a good time watching everybody race today, and launching my ranger up and down the main hill after it was all over (no pics though i was driving).

few pics for this evening

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited: