• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

So what exactly is the race? I see pictures of tires, rocks and logs and I hear there's a trail through the trees. Didn't I also hear there is a mud pit? Are there classes for guys like me with small tires? I can't go but this has my interest..:corn:

http://www.vimeo.com/24759256
posted earlier on this thread.

Really looking forward to the race! gonna be a blast!

no problem:cool:

it doesnt look all that bad... just tight in some spots and a few good corners. I thought i remembered guys saying you were added time if you went around portions of the track (like avoiding the rocks or mudholes)... BUT im not sure. It will all be clear as mud Sunday :redneck:

Wheeled out there the other weekend and thought that itll be nice to really get on it without worrying about the dirtbikes and quads on the other side of a corner or coming out of a connecting trail...

yeah that vid he went around the harder stuff as most with out big tires takes too much time for most.... Rock garden, mud hole, log pile, tires, culverts and other natural obstacles...... not a whole lot but better then nothing..... :redneck:

the last course took average of 9 mins to finish....course different everytime, be roping it off on Saturday.... just to keep things fair.... :fawkdancesmiley:

Went down to check it out....looks pretty easy but regardless its gonna be fun. See ya sunday....hopefully you guys rope off the easy stuff....hard would be nice.

.looks pretty easy but regardless its gonna be fun. See ya sunday....hopefully you guys rope off the easy stuff....hard would be nice.

If you have a well built rig then it probably not too hard, now u add speed and another rig that either trying to catch or keep from passing u and then it can add some challenges....

The problem with roping off all the easy stuff and making it hard is that the majority of rigs that have been out can not make the bigger stuff or chose not too and they simply go around it...... This is a timed event ......

If enough capable rigs show that want to run a harder course, I'm sure we can get something fingered out to make that happen after the main event..... I have a perfect course thought out that is pretty short but hits all the big stuff out there.... We will see who all are game ....... :corn:

Are we going to be able to do some classes at any point? It would be nice to run a fully body vs buggy vs whatever else class.

At this point there has not been enough rigs entered to make classes, but with more entries that will happen.....

That is the way it is set up now...full-body vs buggy or what ever... line up with who u want at the start.... :redneck:

Ok well let me know if you want to do that and we can recruit more racers, pimp the events and everything else.

C.O.R.E. has done great things in the past with classes and everything else, no reason why we can't do this here.

-Alex

Im game for the hard coarse with added high speed parts. Regardless it will be fun but a challenge is always better.

Set up a buggy class.....that would be the ****......still time to plan it before u set the coarse.

Make it a one at a time run time trial.

for sure either way it'll be good times. hoping to get there as early as possible to dash around and check things out before hand

yeah if enough time allows.... it'll be a one at a time deal....no way could do anymore then that....

For who ever is or might be game the 40"+ course will be one lap, consisting of mud,rocks,logs,tires and culverts and hopefully we can get the tires all stacked up and filled and ready too, but that might be a long shot.... There will be no going around anything must hit all that is designated as the course or u will be DQ'd..... Best time wins...must complete course to have ur time count..... :redneck:

To sweeten the pot or just to get people entered :redneck: I'll personally throw down a grand-prize of $40 winner takes all, but there has to be a minimum of 4 people competing in order to claim the prize $$ ...... :fawkdancesmiley:

yeah if enough time allows.... it'll be a one at a time deal....no way could do anymore then that....

For who ever is or might be game the 40"+ course will be one lap, consisting of mud,rocks,logs,tires and culverts and hopefully we can get the tires all stacked up and filled and ready too, but that might be a long shot.... There will be no going around anything must hit all that is designated as the course or u will be DQ'd..... Best time wins...must complete course to have ur time count..... :redneck:

To sweeten the pot or just to get people entered :redneck: I'll personally throw down a grand-prize of $40 winner takes all, but there has to be a minimum of 4 people competing in order to claim the prize $$ ...... :fawkdancesmiley:
Is this going down this sunday? If so, what time? :corn: