• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Street Outlaws

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
I know it's a staged TV show, but it's still cool! Bad ass fast cars, that still make some wheels up passes on the street surface! Anyway new show coming on tonight.

I just can't watch it. I live breathe, eat, sleep anything with a engine and I refuse to watch that show and basically all the others.

I know it on a closed down road with cameras everywhere, but it's still 2 fast cars racing on a back road! And leaving head high! Just watch a lil bit!

I really enjoy the show. At first it was made out to be real back roads street racing but has since been let out that its all staged. Amazing fast cars and very competitive racing. Like they say on the show. Anyone can make a car fast on a well prepped track....its another to make one fast on a unprepped road and these guys do it. thumb.gif

My little brother used to talk about those guys years ago, mostly farm truck. He street raced in OK back then and it used to be real. Reality TV ruins everything I guess.

xjmarc said:
My little brother used to talk about those guys years ago, mostly farm truck. He street raced in OK back then and it used to be real. Reality TV ruins everything I guess.

I think most of the time reality tv does ruin alot but feel it did a good thing here. It made the streets alot safer. Street racing use to be big in my home town and i raced many times........ all changed when a nitrous mustang was racing a dodge viper and a innocent girl was killed by burning to death and the female passenger lived but was severely burned. No in our town if you are caught racing they stick you under the jail!
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/111458/man-convicted-in-fatal-2005-johnson-city-north-roan-drag-racing-crash-released-from-prison

chad wait until season 5 gets here, the cutty, also called the g body shuffle cutless is running my son in laws designed intake. RCI PERFORMANCE toney al 256-929-4051 ricky childers
take a look at it. the machine work on this is something else to see.

it is billit aluminum runners with a 1/8" thick 2 piece plenum, the front throttle body plate is 1 3/8 thick

Yeah, that intake is the tits! I have seen the cutlass race a few times at the 10.5 races in Huntsville a few years back, I like it!

xjmarc said:
Reality TV ruins everything I guess.
Yes it does I dated a girl with a Mitsubishi Eclipse when the Fast and Furious came out and while I raced and raised hell in it nobody got hurt. I'm not against street racing some of the best times I had in auto tech in college but I hate to see how some are killed doing it. I also hate to see how the cops/media react to it, when we all know the media is pushing that show and the cops are trying to make them out as serial killers.....

7e2a5370e9616bc73cd1005060e82a9e.jpg

In 2013 the Drag Week cars came through one of the towns I work in. Me and my boss sat out on the road watching these guys, and there were some straight up nasty street cars! These guys were awesome, drove from Bowling Green through St. Louis and Memphis in the same cars they were racing. All they won was a jacket and bragging rights. Wouldn't it be cool to have the equivalent in our "sport"! Start Monday and ride from park to park and hit a course at each park and the lowest combined time was the winner.

Attachments

• fastest_street_car2.jpg
    fastest_street_car2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 306