• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Street Outlaws

money_pit_yj said:
In 2013 the Drag Week cars came through one of the towns I work in. Me and my boss sat out on the road watching these guys, and there were some straight up nasty street cars! These guys were awesome, drove from Bowling Green through St. Louis and Memphis in the same cars they were racing. All they won was a jacket and bragging rights. Wouldn't it be cool to have the equivalent in our "sport"! Start Monday and ride from park to park and hit a course at each park and the lowest combined time was the winner.

I suggested something like that for an Alaskan Offroad Warriors spinoff. But move it to the south, start in Auburn, end in Harlan or Rausch Creek.

money_pit_yj said:
In 2013 the Drag Week cars came through one of the towns I work in. Me and my boss sat out on the road watching these guys, and there were some straight up nasty street cars! These guys were awesome, drove from Bowling Green through St. Louis and Memphis in the same cars they were racing. All they won was a jacket and bragging rights. Wouldn't it be cool to have the equivalent in our "sport"! Start Monday and ride from park to park and hit a course at each park and the lowest combined time was the winner.

They do have something similar Ultimate Adventure.

The first season was good now a lot of drama still a good show 0
the truck is fast they say it's a 632BBC with ALOT of nitrous the technology they have on these cars is cool

The show definitely puts fast cars into perspective.

The technology has come soooo far since I was into racing. I built a bad ass motor for my Camaro 10-11 years ago that I thought was bad ass atleast. Probably a 500HP street motor. Would get it done in our small town. Had new roller cam for it that I never put in....blah blah blah. Now I am doing an LS swap this winter. 20-28 MPG and same if not better HP numbers on a much better torque curve.

Yea, **** has got stupid fast in the last 10 years! I got into drag racing/street racing in the mid to late 90's, if you had a street car that would run high 6's 1/8 mile, you were king daddy! when I sold out in 2008, I had a 10'' tire 02 Camaro with a 632, ran 5.20's with one kit of N20, and I was behind then! the class my car fit was running 4.70-80's, and now drag radial cars run in the 3.90's!!!! that almost unbelievable! it took all the fun out to me!