• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Badlands, PLANS?

I

InDaShop

My buggy, trailer and gear are leaving Houston next Friday (Aug 1st) for Kansas. Its getting dropped at the Kaiser Kompound.
Kelly will be pulling it to Indiana on the 14th/15th. I will be flying into Indianapolis on Friday morning (15th) and putting the hammer down on a rental car to Attica.

Bones, Miles, Kelly and myself. We need to get a hotel room, WHERE? I'll get 'er lined out just need to figure out where everyone is staying.

Joel where you and Doug staying?
Western Kansas Crew?

What I lack:
Swapping a few tires on Saturday. Got the Walker Evans weldered up already.
Passenger side front Ball joint.
Need to get Miles shirt.
Get Kelly to cut and move the axle mount on my front hydro cylinder to the passenger side an inch.... thumb.gif

My plan was to leave Friday after work, or a half day if I can get out of there. Hop on the scoot and head east. Race and head out Sunday morning to destination unknown for the next week. 8) God I need a vacation!

Off the XRRA site
http://www.xrra.com/Team%20Event%20info/Badlands%202008.html

the Attica Inn, if I remember right is a big old house that had been turned to a bed and breakfast. It is right down the street from the main gate. Its pretty nice, maybe too nice for you guys :flipoff1: :drinkers: but might be worth the call to them

Brian

What time does your flight get there Wyatt? I am flying in at 11:00 am friday morning. Doug is supposed to pick me up, but if our times work out I may just hitch a ride with you and save him the trouble of coming by the airport. I will be looking for a room mate again (BONES???), Doug is bringing his wife and children for this one as of right now.

You DO like me Joel :-*

I don't care what we do. I am kinda taking a back seat to planning this time. I have the next 7-8 days to plan where I am going to rest my head err night.

If I leave here at 4-4:30 I will be in Attica by 9-10 that night. Doubt I even try to get off at noon to be honest. Won't say no if they let me though.

Mapquest
Total Estimated Time: 5.0 hours 35 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 336.04 miles

Two gas stops max and grab a bit to eat at one and I am there. 5.5 hours my ass laughing1

Bones said:
You DO like me Joel :-*

valantines.gif

I heard that. Mr. Pemberton just called on the Batphone and we have the arrangements hammered out. thumb.gif

Yes sir 'ee BOB! Bones back up off my man, we got 'rangements.
Two fat guys in a SMART car from Indy! :flipoff1:

No seriously, Joel and I both get in around 11am on Friday, grabbing a rental from Dollar, and haulin' ass for Attica.

InDaShop said:
Yes sir 'ee BOB! Bones back up off my man, we got 'rangements.
Two fat guys in a SMART car from Indy! :flipoff1:

No seriously, Joel and I both get in around 11am on Friday, grabbing a rental from Dollar, and haulin' ass for Attica.
W3RD! No room on the bike to double up dammit :woody:

Let me know the cost and addy so I can get it in the GPS and all that happy horseshit.

I'm planning on winning it! Even if I have to ride a bicycle to get there, stay in a tent and eat peanut butter!!!!!

Ok, we got 2 rooms (2 doubles per) at the Attica Inn

710 E. State Road 28
Attica IN 47918

Thats for Kelly, Miles, Bones, Joel, and myself. Somebody will have to double up. I vote Joel, and Bones. Rooms were $75 a night with the racer discount. loller.gif

Its about 3 miles from the park. And maybe 5 miles from the Branik PARTY!!!

Branik-Invite.jpg

Caddishack18 said:
I'm planning on winning it! Even if I have to ride a bicycle to get there, stay in a tent and eat peanut butter!!!!!

You may, but theres a tough field, and a handful of guys have home field advantage, Rusty, and all of the Branik guys.

Saw your name on KOH, why not Levi as well?

InDaShop said:
Ok, we got 2 rooms (2 doubles per) at the Attica Inn

710 E. State Road 28
Attica IN 47918

Thats for Kelly, Miles, Bones, Joel, and myself. Somebody will have to double up. I vote Joel, and Bones. Rooms were $75 a night with the racer discount. loller.gif

Its about 3 miles from the park. And maybe 5 miles from the Branik PARTY!!!
Thanks man! This one will be a FUUUUUN time i have a feeling. Those Branik boys are friggen nuts! :woody:

Just talked to Miles. Said they'd be there around 3, so I am guessing I will be there before them laughing1 Sucks we don't run into each other until Urbana, IL which is only an hour out.