• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Badlands, PLANS?

After review and discussion...I'm sticking with it. Places to stay in Attica are not the best and they are expensive for what they are...but over the years, we've had the best times in downtown Attica. ;D I go to these events to hang out with everyone and relax. Don't really feel like driving 45 minutes away after the race to save $10 on a hotel room and be in an actual city. So...we'll be slumming it as well still. :drinkers:

Droopy said:
After review and discussion...I'm sticking with it. Places to stay in Attica are not the best and they are expensive for what they are...but over the years, we've had the best times in downtown Attica. ;D I go to these events to hang out with everyone and relax. Don't really feel like driving 45 minutes away after the race to save $10 on a hotel room and be in an actual city. So...we'll be slumming it as well still. :drinkers:
Good deal! :drinkers:

bigsilly said:
Does that mean not representing Crawl :dunno:

I sure as hell hope so. He is missing out on tons of cash having to hold his pics for a mag that may or may not ever be released.

Matt O. said:
I sure as hell hope so. He is missing out on tons of cash having to hold his pics for a mag that may or may not ever be released.
Yep...

Not too start another bash Crawl thread, but did the issue that was supposed to be out right after the KOH issue ever come out?

I have wanted to order some pics that I know Ricky has, but he has to wait on this next issue.

For the dollars, I'd still do it for Crawl, but hold back 30-50 GOOD pics for them to chose from. All others are for sale outright.

InDaShop said:
For the dollars, I'd still do it for Crawl, but hold back 30-50 GOOD pics for them to chose from. All others are for sale outright.

What dollars, imaginary dollars? I hear they are equal to the exchange rate of leprachans to unicorns.

Matt O. said:
What dollars, imaginary dollars? I hear they are equal to the exchange rate of leprachans to unicorns.
Damn, you beat me to it. Word on the street is he gets paid in Monopoly money :flipoff1: