• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Badlands, PLANS?

CRAWL decided that it would be best to skip this one at the last minute.

FYI you'll will be able to download full res photos with a personal use license from my website for $50 a photo. thumb.gif If you contact me directly I can hook you up with a photo disk at a much cheaper per photo price. ;)

Bones said:
You DO like me Joel :-*

I don't care what we do. I am kinda taking a back seat to planning this time. I have the next 7-8 days to plan where I am going to rest my head err night.

If I leave here at 4-4:30 I will be in Attica by 9-10 that night. Doubt I even try to get off at noon to be honest. Won't say no if they let me though.

Mapquest
Total Estimated Time: 5.0 hours 35 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 336.04 miles

Two gas stops max and grab a bit to eat at one and I am there. 5.5 hours my ass laughing1
Scratch that. New bike gets better mileage. I will be there with one stop and will grab something to eat when I roll into town or whatever. Have a cold one waiting chuckleheads.

InDaShop said:
Ok, we got 2 rooms (2 doubles per) at the Attica Inn

710 E. State Road 28
Attica IN 47918

Thats for Kelly, Miles, Bones, Joel, and myself. Somebody will have to double up. I vote Joel, and Bones. Rooms were $75 a night with the racer discount. loller.gif
It's in the GPS and I am going to re-install my rear tire tonight and get to packing up the bike and setting up the suspension a bit stiffer. See y'all there. Better late than never.