• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: PETER

under_psi

CROSS POST POLICE
aside from over posting on an otherwise slow weekend.......

is it necessary that you sign "Peter" at the end of EVERY ONE OF YOUR 118 POSTS?????

ITS NOT LIKE WE DONT KNOW ITS YOU POSTING....

Most people put their name after their commnets because they have a different screen name. Peter you have the same screen name as your name so you wouldn't need to let anyone know it's you because you have already told us. I go by Kid Rok so when I type something I would let everyone know thats it's Brad that said it. Or if my wife comes on and types occationally I would add it to let people know it's me. Plus reponding to threads with out of know where comments is E-rude. Most of my repsonses are deleted before I even post because I preview them and think to myself, self your gay don't post that. The response to this thread is gay , but I will post anyway.

Quick question?When you walk into a room full of people engaged in coversation , do you walk up to everyone and blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind? then close your blurt with saying peter.

kid rok said:
Most of my repsonses are deleted before I even post because I preview them and think to myself, self your gay don't post that.
Honestly, I wrote a reply to this earlier in the morning and decided it was too gay to post.

Peter

PS Now I'm signing stuff with his name just because it amuses me.
PPS I have no idea how this post made it past my gayness filter. :p

vanguard said:
Honestly, I wrote a reply to this earlier in the morning and decided it was too gay to post.

Peter

PS Now I'm signing stuff with his name just because it amuses me.
PPS I have no idea how this post made it past my gayness filter. :p

don't worry, we all think yer gay too.

laughing1

ROCK SKEETER said:
howz florida?

and Trevor? :flipoff1:

peter

Florida is kinda like Peter.

Michael, If I see Trevor I will let him know you send your man love. I doubt I will see him though. I'm not planning on going to the gym or the little boys t-shirt section of the clothing store. ;D

Peter

PS: I think this qualifies as a ghey post.

Peter