• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: PETER

So you have a tow rig, a trailer, your rig runs and drives outside of not having steering...

Yep you still cant pull it on and off a trailer. Steering is critical to moving gi-normous munster trucks with duece wheels and tires. I dont want a yard ornament when I close on my house and begin moving This weekend.

P said:
So you have a tow rig, a trailer, your rig runs and drives outside of not having steering...

Yep you still cant pull it on and off a trailer. Steering is critical to moving gi-normous munster trucks with duece wheels and tires. I dont want a yard ornament when I close on my house and begin moving This weekend.

Well, I may do things a little slower, but I can get it on and off of a trailer. It just takes some patience.

Your patience = my time... You cant afford my time cause im not selling it cheap. Haul it to off road connection for steering , southern offroad, or any of the other fine establishments in the area that do off road work.
thumb.gif

P said:
Your patience = my time... You cant afford my time cause im not selling it cheap. Haul it to off road connection for steering , southern offroad, or any of the other fine establishments in the area that do off road work.
thumb.gif

nah dawg u dun understand i need someone to "step up" and do it for a case of beer

:flipgotcha:

P said:
thumb.gif

Well, we'll just leave it at that, but I was able to afford it before and I am sure I can afford it now, but if you are too busy then I understand.

I believe you were the one that recently just got done talking about consideration. It seems some of us have forgotten where we came from and on another note, not all of us started with buggies and still believe in lending a helping hand.

Dood, Im fuggin MOVING... how many times have i told you in the last few weeks im MOVING and that soon all my stuff will be MOVING and i dont want ,need ,or desire anything else to f with while Im MOVING.

Have you noticed the last 3 weekends Ive gone wheeling and for the last several months.... several several months I havent done any thing building wise..except play with MY rig on my time.... It may be because Im MOVING,

Consideration, thats right .... of the fact that Im MOVING

I didnt start with a buggy and you damn well know that **** , i've dealt with you several times and been above fair to you in the past... Ive tried to be very patient and drop subtle hints with you but you just crossed a line with me on that post... So Peter **** you, build your big god damn truck on your own ****ing time . I have NO interest in working on the sum bitch... and obviously you dont either... or the fuggin thing woulda been done 2 years ago when you started it.

God damn and people wonder why I dont want to work on anything anymore. IM RETIRED...

AND IM ****ING MOVING

laughing1

P said:
Dood, Im fuggin MOVING... how many times have i told you in the last few weeks im MOVING and that soon all my stuff will be MOVING and i dont want ,need ,or desire anything else to f with while Im MOVING.

Have you noticed the last 3 weekends Ive gone wheeling and for the last several months.... several several months I havent done any thing building wise..except play with MY rig on my time.... It may be because Im MOVING,

Consideration, thats right .... of the fact that Im MOVING

I didnt start with a buggy and you damn well know that **** , i've dealt with you several times and been above fair to you in the past... I have NO interest in working on the sum bitch... and obviously you dont either... or the fuggin thing woulda been done 2 years ago when you started it.

AND IM ****ING MOVING

Paul, fact of the matter is that you HAVE been far above fair in all of our dealings since we've met. I'm also moving and I'm in the same boat as you.

As for the time that has passed, well, I've been overseas for a year. I am also a student.

If this is indeed the case that you aren't interested then we'll leave it at that.

Good luck with the move.

Peter said:
Well, we'll just leave it at that, but I was able to afford it before and I am sure I can afford it now, but if you are too busy then I understand.

I believe you were the one that recently just got done talking about consideration. It seems some of us have forgotten where we came from and on another note, not all of us started with buggies and still believe in lending a helping hand.

He didn't get where he is letting the whole world mooch off of him.

Get yer **** done yerself.

Stop acting like P owes you something.

You're not gonna win anyone's pity over here so shut the **** up.

That was fun

And if that doesnt upset you enough.. you should also know I spread my butt checks for playgirl magazine as Mike Honcho

MUCHADO said:
He didn't get where he is letting the whole world mooch off of him.

Get yer **** done yerself.

Stop acting like P owes you something.

You're not gonna win anyone's pity over here so shut the **** up.

No pity needed or sought after. I suppose I have no choice than to get it done on my account now. That is fine. I never said P owed me anything and surely wasn't acting like it. I just remember him telling me to give him a call when I got back from Europe and we could arrange things. Things are different for the both of us now and that's okay.