• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: PETER

Howdy folks,

I am just trying to be more involved and I usually sign my name out of habit, but I suppose it isn't needed due to my screenname.

Like I said, just trying to get involved and enjoy the comradery of you folks.

Recently, I went to John Galbreath's place and enjoyed the company of Ricky, his father, and of course John.

They were working on Ricky's Jeep (or Ricky's father, but I am confused about who's Jeep it actually is, but I know enough to know it's their's) and I was there to keep company and to help out in any way that I could to learn something.

Well, I did learn quite a few things about that Jeep, John, Ricky and his father, and about offroading in general.

Once again, I am interested in learning more, but many of the times people don't want to take the time to help me out as I am new to the offroading scene (not completely, but I certainly don't have the time in it you folks have.)

I almost signed my name again out of habit. Some habits are hard to break!

Peter said:
Howdy folks,

I am just trying to be more involved and I usually sign my name out of habit, but I suppose it isn't needed due to my screenname.

Like I said, just trying to get involved and enjoy the comradery of you folks.

Recently, I went to John Galbreath's place and enjoyed the company of Ricky, his father, and of course John.

They were working on Ricky's Jeep (or Ricky's father, but I am confused about who's Jeep it actually is, but I know enough to know it's their's) and I was there to keep company and to help out in any way that I could to learn something.

Well, I did learn quite a few things about that Jeep, John, Ricky and his father, and about offroading in general.

Once again, I am interested in learning more, but many of the times people don't want to take the time to help me out as I am new to the offroading scene (not completely, but I certainly don't have the time in it you folks have.)

With love,

Peter

Fixed it for you :flipoff1:

You are funny John!

I did enjoy myself though even if I was completely useless at the time!

On another note, hey, atleast you invited me.... I am trying to talk Paul into letting me hang out (as well as others) to learn some tech....

Peter said:
You are funny John!

I did enjoy myself though even if I was completely useless at the time!

On another note, hey, atleast you invited me.... I am trying to talk Paul into letting me hang out (as well as others) to learn some tech....
*hint*keystuns and rockstar*hint*

kid rok said:
Most people put their name after their commnets because they have a different screen name. Peter you have the same screen name as your name so you wouldn't need to let anyone know it's you because you have already told us. I go by Kid Rok so when I type something I would let everyone know thats it's Brad that said it. Or if my wife comes on and types occationally I would add it to let people know it's me. Plus reponding to threads with out of know where comments is E-rude. Most of my repsonses are deleted before I even post because I preview them and think to myself, self your gay don't post that. The response to this thread is gay , but I will post anyway.

Quick question?When you walk into a room full of people engaged in coversation , do you walk up to everyone and blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind? then close your blurt with saying peter.

Well, at any rate I just wanted to get to know you guys and how you operate because CAOS seems to have some limiting boundaries as far as learning goes and you folks seem to be more open-minded to those that are new to the offroading thing. Also, I thoroughly enjoy most of what I read here.

To answer your question I enjoy talking and yes I usually say what it is on my mind, but I try to have as much tact as possible. Although, I enjoy the feelings exhanged on this site on a daily basis. It is entertaining.

I work in UAB hopsital and I have become accustomed the signing my name after entering patient information in our PIN system, so it was really a habit. Nothing meant by it, just a habit...I suppose I never noticed it when I posted, but I see where it can be a little redundant.

I will make sure I don't do that though as I will also try to be less irritating, but I did not intend to have an overwhelming or even intrusive presence by posting here.

Just looking to meet all of you and see what I can learn about this offroading thing. I do have a truck too, but I am not sure where to post details about it here? I believe I posted in the newb section, but I didn't see my posts the last time I read it. I believe I may have overlooked it or something, but I am just here to learn and see who "actually" wheels and enjoys having fun offroad.

I feel the same way as peter about this board. I admit to lurking for a while before having the courage to post.

It seems to me that the people on this board know a great deal about wheeling and when it came time to get opinions and input for my rig I knew that the best help would come from here seeing that hardline is more about helping people do the things that they enjoy rather than flaming anyone for being "new".

Thanks guys for all of the input and I hope that I will be able to make some of the open rides that you guys put on in the future. You guys are passionate about wheeling and are very entertaining on here and I hope to meet you guys soon so that I have some faces to put with the sn's.

DeleriousII said:
I feel the same way as peter about this board. I admit to lurking for a while before having the courage to post.

It seems to me that the people on this board know a great deal about wheeling and when it came time to get opinions and input for my rig I knew that the best help would come from here seeing that hardline is more about helping people do the things that they enjoy rather than flaming anyone for being "new".

Thanks guys for all of the input and I hope that I will be able to make some of the open rides that you guys put on in the future. You guys are passionate about wheeling and are very entertaining on here and I hope to meet you guys soon so that I have some faces to put with the sn's.

You get out what you put in here. Yeah theres bullshit, but thats the fun of the board. But know if you put in ****, you will get **** out. Peter, post padding is ****, he is putting **** in, and the board is ready to **** him out.

InDaShop said:
You get out what you put in here. Yeah theres bullshit, but thats the fun of the board. But know if you put in ****, you will get **** out. Peter, post padding is ****, he is putting **** in, and the board is ready to **** him out.

Well put ... laughing1

fine example is Opposum whiney assin about his perches... once he got off his ass and knocked it out it was no big deal.. Your gonna find most the folks on here have **** cause they got off there ass and built it without complaining and making excuses on why I cant do this or afford that. Or they are high rollin fuggers who just went out and bought some nice **** after doing research... then tweaked to thier liking :flipoff1: Either way, all the main characters do have knowledge and do spin wrenches on thier own equipment without excuses. This isnt JU... go get your hands dirty.... learn by earning it, if you run into issues or have a specific question, you will get help here quickly.

Dont ask about installing some bolt on crap... thats what instructions, Keystun's and JU is for.... Try first if you fail, then ask... Thats how it rolls around here.

I try to keep my posts short and if I don't have anything to add I don't post, other than compliments of course.

DeleriousII said:
I try to keep my posts short and if I don't have anything to add I don't post, other than compliments of course.

Did you get anything knocked out on your rig this past weekend? You mentioned you were working on it ....

I think everyone here enjoys build threads... were all gearheads anyway

Yeah I will post up on my build thread shortly...pics will follow tomorrow i hope, too much of :drinkers: and kinda misplaced camera

P said:
Well put ... laughing1

fine example is Opposum whiney assin about his perches... once he got off his ass and knocked it out it was no big deal.. Your gonna find most the folks on here have **** cause they got off there ass and built it without complaining and making excuses on why I cant do this or afford that. Or they are high rollin fuggers who just went out and bought some nice **** after doing research... then tweaked to thier liking :flipoff1: Either way, all the main characters do have knowledge and do spin wrenches on thier own equipment without excuses. This isnt JU... go get your hands dirty.... learn by earning it, if you run into issues or have a specific question, you will get help here quickly.

Dont ask about installing some bolt on crap... thats what instructions, Keystun's and JU is for.... Try first if you fail, then ask... Thats how it rolls around here.

Why'd I get brought up in this :flipper:, I did try ask Erin I got some bad disk or something and got discouraged. But hey I knocked it out. Guess the butthurting I got from all of you was the motivation I needed to get off my ass again. I'll eventually need some welding done and will gladly pay in some keystones or any beer or choice :flipoff1:

Didnt I say something about no excuses? :flipoff1:

Get your **** 100% were it needs to be and THEN get to needing /asking for welding and ****... you got alot on your side to accomplish before welding needs done. You've sat on spring perches for 2 years.. .cmon man, dont go wasting someone elses time for you to sit on something else for 2 years or the entire truck project never getting done. You dont want it bad enough.

You can have it drivable before spring perches are welded in place.. **** i drove my S10 onto a trailer after a full axle swap to take it somewere to get welding done ( didnt own a welder back then ) Bolted up front crossmember for mock up with straight axle in place , ubolts holding the rearend in place.

To many of you bastards "want it" but dont want it bad enough to get it there or have the money to pay someone to get it there for you so you end up with nothing. Nothing more aggravating to me to help someone out only to see them sit on one million other things and know I wasted my time cause it 'll never get finished.

Oh yea... thats a rant :flipoff1:

P said:

Get your **** 100% were it needs to be and THEN get to needing /asking for welding and ****... you got alot on your side to accomplish before welding needs done. You've sat on spring perches for 2 years.. .cmon man, dont go wasting someone elses time for you to sit on something else for 2 years or the entire truck project never getting done. You dont want it bad enough.

when i try to tell him something he doesn't listen because 1. i'm a woman & 2. i'm his wife. from now on when something needs to be done i'll just post it up here so ya'll can give him hell.

and there's a reason those disks were 1088423098 for $10 at harbor freight.

P said:

Get your **** 100% were it needs to be and THEN get to needing /asking for welding and ****... you got alot on your side to accomplish before welding needs done. You dont want it bad enough.

You can have it drivable before spring perches are welded in place.. **** i drove my S10 onto a trailer after a full axle swap to take it somewere to get welding done ( didnt own a welder back then ) Bolted up front crossmember for mock up with straight axle in place , ubolts holding the rearend in place.

To many of you bastards "want it" but dont want it bad enough to get it there or have the money to pay someone to get it there for you so you end up with nothing. Nothing more aggravating to me to help someone out only to see them sit on one million other things and know I wasted my time cause it 'll never get finished.

Paul, you said you couldn't do anything if I couldn't pull my truck onto and off of a trailer.

Well, I am serious about getting the work done on my Toyota before I move to Mobile and it is running with everything hooked up to work on it.

I can get it on and off of a trailer (doesn't steer, need hydro, but) as you said that is what needed to happen for you to work on it.

I have the means and am ready to get my hands dirty. I just need some help. I have no facilities, no welder, and most importantly, noone that wants to help me out.

P said:
Nothing more aggravating to me to help someone out only to see them sit on one million other things and know I wasted my time cause it 'll never get finished.

Mine is so close and it WILL get finished one way or the other...just a matter of getting some help or at the very last resort, let it sit until I aquire the means to do it myself (welder, etc....)