• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beer

Re: Re: Re: Beer

race_jeep said:
I'm drinking an old black bear esb, it's way more better than coors :****:

OBB is good ****. I been switching between Yuengling, Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale, and Mich Ultra while out in the shop tonight.

First time I drank OBB was at Rocket City Brewfest in Huntsville last year. They had a keg of one of the OBB beers (maybe the porter?) And had it set up where it ran out the keg and into a big reservoir full of dark chocolate chunks, then of course, out the tap. Mmmmmmmmm that **** was the tits!

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Beer

If you like Porters, I prefer the Kudzu Porter brewed by Back Forty Beer Company in Gadsden, AL. They are also the ones that make make the Naked Pig beer and a handful of others good craft beers.

TacomaJD said:
OBB is good ****. I been switching between Yuengling, Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale, and Mich Ultra while out in the shop tonight.

First time I drank OBB was at Rocket City Brewfest in Huntsville last year. They had a keg of one of the OBB beers (maybe the porter?) And had it set up where it ran out the keg and into a big reservoir full of dark chocolate chunks, then of course, out the tap. Mmmmmmmmm that **** was the tits!

I dig their barrel aged porter, obb, and Avondale are my current favorites.

I'm currently enjoying a straight to ale monkeynaut
648485CE-A775-4689-953E-49660FBB449F-1393-0000013E07D84F07_zpsd426dc29.jpg

race_jeep said:
I'm currently enjoying a straight to ale monkeynaut
648485CE-A775-4689-953E-49660FBB449F-1393-0000013E07D84F07_zpsd426dc29.jpg

Is that a Good People Brewing Co. Glass? I have one that says Free The Hops on it lol. Snakehandler ftw!

It seems we have about the same taste in good brews. Monkeynaut and the Monkey's Uncle double IPA are my favs from STA. I' tried the Lilly Flag Milk Stout before but was too inebriated by then to remember if it was good or not.

It's a suds of the south glass, a brewfest in tuscaloosa, but it has good people on the other side, snakehandler is prolly my fav good people beer, either that or bearded lady. Lilly Flagg is a really good beer, sta just released gorillanaut that I'm anxious to try, I figger it's just a limited release though

race_jeep said:
It's a suds of the south glass, a brewfest in tuscaloosa, but it has good people on the other side, snakehandler is prolly my fav good people beer, either that or bearded lady. Lilly Flagg is a really good beer, sta just released gorillanaut that I'm anxious to try, I figger it's just a limited release though

I heard about the Gorrilanaut, def on the list to try. STA makes some kickass cans for their beer, I keep a Monkeynaut can on top of my fridge from the first batch that hit Liqour Express last year when they started canning it lol.

Re: Re: Beer

That's badass! I'm on the Sam Adams Summer Ale and Latitude IPA kick tonight. Sucks bc I have to drive an hour to Huntsville to get any STA brews. They don't sell em around my parts lol.

IMG_20130415_240300_442_zpse2079461.jpg

IMG_20130413_182416_227_zps49745021.jpg

If you guys like beer this much download Untappd for your phone and thank me later. Like Facebook for beer. You can check in to beers, rate them, etc. It keeps your stats and it can be addictive. Add me as a friend if you join.

I am bottling a Honey Brown Ale I brewed next weekend, can't wait to try it in a few weeks.

When I ventured out of the norm on beers I cannot drink Coors Light, Bud light, or anything like that any more. My first choice is always Blue Moon. After that I like Magic Hat #9, 312, Magic Hat Circus Boy, Fat Tire, and Blue Moon Honey Wheat. I also like a wheat beer from KC called Boulevard, which I have seen in the stores in BIrmingham. Unfortunately Boulevard and Fat Tire cannot be had locally here in Mississippi. Things are getting better over here for beer choices slowly, hopefully I will be able to find anything I want in the future.

Edit: Not sure how I left out Abita Amber, love that too!