• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beer

I agree, if I had known it was seasonal I would've stocked up, prolly my favorite beer right now, I really wasn't to impressed with the beer engineers.
I'm prolly gonna try to brew a peanut butter porter once my chocolate stout is gone.

I have already cussed my Miller Rep for screwing me over on the Terrapin liquid Bliss. I don't like most porters, but if the Terrapin is that much better than the BE, I'm in.

race_jeep said:
I agree, if I had known it was seasonal I would've stocked up, prolly my favorite beer right now, I really wasn't to impressed with the beer engineers.
I'm prolly gonna try to brew a peanut butter porter once my chocolate stout is gone.

If you do decide on a PB Porter, give me a hollar. I can provide growlers help with grains or what have you. I am limited on time to brew, but make time to drink a good brew.

Re: Re: Beer

Boy I'm drunker'n Cooter Brown's nutsack. I don't believe there's any blood in my alcohol system...of a down. I love weddings...especially when they aren't mine and serve kickass food. White power.

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

New castle or Guinness draught if I have money, pbr if I'm broke.

Attachments

• IMG_20130510_202933.jpg
    IMG_20130510_202933.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 96

Drinking some sticky alt my buddy brewed at the moment. But as soon as that's done I have some alagash WTF to drink away the back pain with.

Sent from my garage

Re: Re: Re: Beer

mna0121 said:
What do y'all do with the bad batch of beer?

A kolsh recently went bad on us and is going to get run through the still this coming weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. My uncle has done it before and they were always good, but I don't have the experience he does. But I have his teachings and recipes at least haha.

Sent from my garage

Have yall ever used any sort of craft beer in with marinade for steaks or any other kind of meat? I poured a little Sam Adams Summer Ale in with my usual Dale's Sauce / garlic salt mix and soaked some New York strips in it one time....didn't turn out to great. Steaks were decent, just had a little extra whang to them that could have been done without.

With all the different taste characteristics offered by a super large variety of available craft beers, you'd think there would be a few out there that would really compliment beef if mixed in properly with a marinade, besides your regular ole gas station domestics. But maybe the plain beers are the only ones that work halfway decent while grilling, so not to add too much strange flavoring. I'm far from a grilling expert, but I do try to be often lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Beer

THE GUYrock said:
A kolsh recently went bad on us and is going to get run through the still this coming weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. My uncle has done it before and they were always good, but I don't have the experience he does. But I have his teachings and recipes at least haha.

Sent from my garage

That's what I am talking about, shame to throw that out. Keep your heat low, just enough to seperate the liquids, small containers under the drip tube in case of a puke and keep checking the tamper. Once the bubbles stop dancing stop cooking you will only lower your proof. GOOD LUCK. For the G-man assigned to monitor this site, I am just assuming these are steps for this process I really know nothing about it!!!!!!