• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beer

Re: Re: Beer

IMG_20130523_230636_573_zps40dfb3b3.jpg

Fridge gettin a lil full

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I been on Sam Adams Imperial Stout and Sweetwater Road Trip Ale. Glad to be in my bed as of now, bout to give my pillow the best head ever! molaugh

I've drank enough beer tonight to kill a family of Messicans. Lots of Monkeynaut, UFO White, Magic Hat #9, Sam Adams Porch Rocker, Wells Banana Nut Bread, Good People Oatmeal Coffee Stout, Old Black Bear Roaming Bear, Terrapin Hopsecutioner, Lily Flag Milk Stout, and a few Michelob Ultras in between it all. Prolly gonna **** my guts out tomorrow, but it's been a helluva day/night! MASH YER MOTOR!

Bones said:
Making a Wheat this weekend if my local shop has the grains on hand. If not we are making something up
I was sposed to go to an all grain class this weekend, but they cancelled it, I really need to get another batch goin, I may try and get a batch of wine going next week while im off.

It's stupid simple. I mimicked this http://www.donosborn.com/homebrew/mashtun.htm and eventually will get 2 kegs and build a 3 tier gravity system with the cooler in middle. His recipes are simple to follow also. that is all I added to go from extract to all grain

Right now I heat water on the stove in the kitchen (to save on propane) to mash the grains, drain it into my boil kettle for the hops/misc additions. not bad, but a PITA to haul 2-3 gallons through the house at 160-190* and open a door without dumping it all.

Bones said:
It's stupid simple. I mimicked this http://www.donosborn.com/homebrew/mashtun.htm and eventually will get 2 kegs and build a 3 tier gravity system with the cooler in middle. His recipes are simple to follow also. that is all I added to go from extract to all grain

Right now I heat water on the stove in the kitchen (to save on propane) to mash the grains, drain it into my boil kettle for the hops/misc additions. not bad, but a PITA to haul 2-3 gallons through the house at 160-190* and open a door without dumping it all.
that may be something I werk on next week

Latest posts