• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag is no more!!!

I am with you Rob. I really want to see them succeed and turn things around. They have a really nice mag and have the right idea. It just sucks they cannot seem to get it together.

.........................another....cp...............

poster3704628.jpg

you stole an image off the internet and printed it and P/shopped together a "rag" look, printed it, then put it on the outside of your good housekeeping mag, and took a pic. I call bullshit, mainly because
A: that even happened this year and would not be in the mag this year
2) the rag is a little "too posed" on the countertop, and
III] You're just the joker to pull this off

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Crawl Mag's management ( whom ever they /it may be ) is a ****ing joke.

Mags go to print outdated.... stalling the mag out months afterwards only hurts its desirability because its all been shown, discussed , and forgotten online by the time your shiney butt wipe hits my mailbox

if the crawl mag staff would quit surfing pirate 24/7 maybe they could meet a deadline. :indianajones:

There is a funny thread on PBB Chit Chat about it and it seems like the new mgmt guy John is trying to get stuff in line. They also say Tim is no longer allowed to post on PBB by the boss because of all the past **** when he says the mag will be out in x number of weeks then nothing. I am sure the content will be cool as usual, but like P said it is OLD. KOTH was in Feb, it has been talked about for 4 months now

Speeding said:
All I have to say is check your mailboxes within the next week or two. :popcorn:

hell ricky i just got issue #14 3weeks ago had to tell them i wanted my cc credited with my money back to get it .that was total bs . i did some roofing years ago decided i wastn that good at it and stayed with electrical maybe the butt wipes should find another line of work if they cant do thier job right .

Matt O. said:
KOTH was in Feb, it has been talked about for 4 months now
We've been talking about '09 for 4 months now. Only person still talking about '08 is that mouthy kid that Crawl sent Larry Gibson.

blacksheep10 said:
you mean don't go to hawaii and send rob pics of him on a baech drinking instead of working. maybe it was written off as event coverage ::)
ricky, you get any perks like that?

perks... hahahhaaha Fug man Ricky is the only living human that pays to have his job ! laughing1 resume builder and nothing else. Ricky has a badass dad, thats all I know thumb.gif

P said:
perks... hahahhaaha Fug man Ricky is the only living human that pays to have his job ! laughing1 resume builder and nothing else. Ricky has a badass dad, thats all I know thumb.gif
I guess look at is as being an intern.

Luckily I make some money on the side that has paid enough to get by(it all goes to fuel mostly). RickyBWebdesign, holla. ;D

Tim called me this evening and told me the story of what all is goin on... What went down with changing from Tom to the new guy... I hope they pull through the tough times because I think it's a badass rag...

MUCHADO said:
Tim called me this evening and told me the story of what all is goin on... What went down with changing from Tom to the new guy... I hope they pull through the tough times because I think it's a badass rag...

Meanwhile the subscribers are being 100% left in the dark and without magazines ....... thats queer as DV8 and Bones on the beach with fruity drinks.

Yep I know this... I really don't care either way, if it shows up---then cool. I always enjoy looking at it but I'm done waiting at my mailbox for it.

rob i'm not coming down on you. I'm a Crawl hypocrit as well. I love the mag, I rock the stickers for them on my rig. But rip there asses cause as a business they bring the suck.

InDaShop said:
rob i'm not coming down on up. I'm a Crawl hypocrit as well. I love the mag, I rock the stickers for them on my rig. But rip there asses cause as a business they bring the suck.

Dats it right thar... mag rocks, business is **** and management aint worth **** all.

Mine better be at the old house when I got damn get there after work for more tools to haul laughing1