• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag is no more!!!

As much as the CRAWL mgmt sucks and piss us all off, we all agree that it is the best out there. I saw the new cover shot and was like damn I want to see that because it will be awesome, even late as hell. The mgmt of the mag sucks, any dumbass can see that one issue by July is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Whatchu know Brian.. besides how to steal photo's posted on Pirate of some elusive magazine article that may or may not truely exist
????

:flipoff1: laughing1

InDaShop said:
Brian, I think you need to be interviewed for the back of Crawl.

Probably never, I need to win something first! We are in the heart of FLAT country, not in the heart of the rock crawling world. AND Im still the new guy!

Speeding said:
All I have to say is check your mailboxes within the next week or two. :popcorn:
Ok, now it's crawl magazine against diamond axle. The race is on to see which one of these, "It should be there next week" vendors can deliver to my door first. :popcorn:

It wasnt in my mailbox RickyB... I did get someone else's sub to Car and Driver though, flipped through it and put it back in the box with the flag up. Sports car prices have gotten insane.. laughing1

Holla.

323257709_hAK55-L.jpg

http://rickybphotography.smugmug.com/photos/323257724_ozQXX-L.jpg

I threw the RBD thing in there so you guys wouldn't think I was screwin' with ya. ;D You guys should be getting your's verry soon, it's all on the USPS now. 8)

By the way, this issue includes Tim Cameron's feature(finally!), Bryan Cole's feature, and the Fall For All. 8)

1TONZR2 said:
its funny that we get our copies in Florida before you guys in Alabama! :flipoff1: :drinkers:

Yeah, but Florida is a real state. Mail has to run slow to MS and AL so the govt can time out all of the welfare checks.......