• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

Novak got back to me--the only part they can Identify as there's--is the clutch fork. So we are looking at around $400 to make it right--and thats not including if the bellhousing will work...

tranny--we either spend a bunch on the lil tranny or we get something different....

You funny guy! What do you THINK I'm going to want to do?

CHOP SHOP has a tranny that I think I'll need to get. I may need an adaptor, so we're going to pull the "little" tranny out.

Hopefully POKEY still has the t-case but I don't know if the two will bolt up, but I believe they should.

I kinda figured as much :redneck:

In that case I am going to pull the tranny/t-case and at least get the motor tossed back in so I can get it outa my way :redneck: I am clumsy :awesomework:

I need parts :redneck:

I have a line of tube though and have plans on how to do some lower tube work for the tub... Just need tube :awesomework:

When you get a minute, let me know how much I owe you to pay for the work and materials so far.

How much longer till you think that you'll need till you're ready to get back at it?

What do I need to get for you first in terms of parts?

When you get a minute, let me know how much I owe you to pay for the work and materials so far.

How much longer till you think that you'll need till you're ready to get back at it?

What do I need to get for you first in terms of parts?

I'll get some #'s for ya dale...

Robins is almost done--got one other smaller prodject---but I can easily poke away at the lil rig as I go. Sat down with it a couple weeks ago and got some cool ideas for tube to help support the tub and cage a lil better

Well--we need a tranny and-tase :D

I am not sure about bolting up something like an sm465/420 to a 3.8

420 has a small index diameter so a generic car bellhousing will work for it. It's also the shortest trans even with the adapter to a 20. I know of a 20 thats hooked to a th400 currently that'll go CHEAP if it'll do ya any good. I haven't done any research on it to know if it'll help ya..

Latest posts