• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pet Peeves

MoparMan said:
You might need to get some therapy for that one....I mean damn I don't like any other trucks but it's not like I completely despise them.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: don't think it would work. I'd rather wear a pair of JD's skinny jeans than drive a dodge!!!

I get it. Dodges aren't a pet peeve for me. I just don't like em. Subarus however.......they haul around a plethora of pet peeve offenders.

Stuck up people. Gets my blood pressure up quicker than anything. I dont care how much money you have or dont have. Just ****in act normal and be friendly. I work in a big city and 99% of the ppl are stuck up pricks. People just need to smile some and by god wave at somebody when u pass them. World be a lot better off

86chevota said:
Yeti coolers

I was given a Yeti cup for Christmas last year and gave it to my trainee. The "fad" people are annoying. They have no idea who they are, just wait for the next fad to come along. Unless you're sponsored why would you pay $400 for a $100 cooler, and then feel the need to put stickers on everything you own?

New and old cars that do not have the added "Turn signal" option or the "thank you wave" due to their poor last minute judgement of lane selection. Or that soccer mom that has nothing to do all day but get little Johnny or Susie to school on time but still can't and assume you are only there to block traffic for them. :butt:

CHASMAN9 said:
New and old cars that do not have the added "Turn signal" option or the "thank you wave" due to their poor last minute judgement of lane selection. Or that soccer mom that has nothing to do all day but get little Johnny or Susie to school on time but still can't and assume you are only there to block traffic for them. :butt:
[/quote

The soccer mom deal for the life of me I cannot understand their reasoning. God knows we have a bunch of them around here. Hell our neighbors one of them dear Lord help her

Hah, and they always drive the BIGGEST SUV's on the market. How do they fit through the drive thru line at Starbucks afterwards, I will never know. We had a local group on FB that some woman posted up about being late to dropping of the youngins and was pissed because the other drivers wouldn't get out of her way to drop them off. (insert smiley with head exploding) molaugh

People that eat or drink loudly. Hearing someone slurp a drink drives me insane.

People who talk on the phone and to people in front of them at the same time, it is rude.

Gym Pet peeves:
Doing Crossfit stuff in a "normal gym"
Making fun of fat people in the gym (it is perfectly ok to make fun of other gym fails, just not fat people who are trying to help themselves)
Folks that make unnecessary noises (dropping weights and grunting on a heavy lift is fine)
I am a hefty guy, I have always been a hefty guy. I like to eat but I enjoy pushing myself in the gym. About my biggest pet peeve is when folks assume that because I have a big belly I need you to help me in the gym. I know what the heck I am doing, I just don't eat right so you and your little grain eating, air squatting buddies shut up before I wrap you to the bar with your resistance bands and bench press you for a few sets.

I try to not let much get to me but I have two big ones. Don't call me and ask my opinion on something, bother me for a month about it, then do completely opposite of what I said then make me listen to you bitch about why your not happy.

Then don't ask me to "help" you fix something. That means one of 2 things. Watch me do it and bitch about how I'm doing it because that's not what youtube says or its such a cluster **** nobody will touch it then you get all pissed because I won't do it.

Dragging feet was mentioned. I assume you are lazy and will never do a damn thing or be productive. Put some pep in that ****.
There are some grammatical ones that I have a compulsion to fix, not really a peeve. I just can't help blurting out the correction. Mainly, "you're" for, "your."
Drivers that aren't courteous. This includes left laners erratic speed people. I don't get on the highway much, so one of the biggest is when I'm sitting at the stop sign waiting to turn left, you're coming on a through road, and are turning left towards/in front of me. You see me sitting there a quarter mile away, but don't ****ING SIGNAL. Then, I'm trying to be sure you're slowing so I can pull out if you signal, judging speed but not wanting to gamble, and you flick on that signal with 100 yards left still going 25 mph. I generally pull out in front of them. I've had honks, fingers, etc, but have also had the embarrassed courtesy wave that I give if I make a bonehead driving move.

People driving in the fast lane down the interstate that fluctuate their speed from 70-85-65-80-whatever. Set the damn cruise if you cannot keep a constant speed. It's best for everyone. If traffic is going 85 then set your cruise at 85. If you don't feel comfortable going that fast get over.

blacksheep10 said:
There are some grammatical ones that I have a compulsion to fix, not really a peeve. I just can't help blurting out the correction. Mainly, "you're" for, "your."

Dude your absolutely spot on with this. And spelling, their are some really bad spellers out their. The worstest is folks who ca'nt do contractions right. Oh and folks that try to type like they talk.

money_pit_yj said:
Dude your absolutely spot on with this. And spelling, their are some really bad spellers out their. The worstest is folks who ca'nt do contractions right. Oh and folks that try to type like they talk.

I no wut u mean.

And people who actually type out misspelled words and "hood speak". Especially with a phone that has autocorrect and predicts the words, or a computer that puts a red line under it.

pholmann said:
People driving in the fast lane down the interstate that fluctuate their speed from 70-85-65-80-whatever. Set the damn cruise if you cannot keep a constant speed. It's best for everyone. If traffic is going 85 then set your cruise at 85. If you don't feel comfortable going that fast get over.

Or if you drive a Ford. Of course Dodges don't drive in the left lane so they can stay close to the emergency lane for sudden breakdowns.....

I hate people who insist on being courteous, they pull up first to a four way but insist on you going first. If it's your turn just ****ing go!!!!

Re:

People who think the big bold white line at intersections means that's what they're supposed to be in front of and then give me some dumb look when I try and make the turn and they have to back up along other dumbasses that followed them that far.

People who pull into an intersection at the last minute when they know they don't have the room to fit and then block everybody else.

People who think a turn signal on semi means, floor it, pass me and then get in front of me in my lane. Just let me get over and you can get in my lane and then pass me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk