• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pet Peeves

Sitting in a Doc in the box waiting on an employee to get patched up and listening to some dumbass on his cellphone who thinks I need to know about his old ladies car broken down and how her momma won't come pick her up cause she's got Gout in her foot from walking the skreets too mush. Oh, and pick me up the large bag of knee pads to at Walmart. I do not need to know all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
People who think the big bold white line at intersections means that's what they're supposed to be in front of and then give me some dumb look when I try and make the turn and they have to back up along other dumbasses that followed them that far.

People who pull into an intersection at the last minute when they know they don't have the room to fit and then block everybody else.

People who think a turn signal on semi means, floor it, pass me and then get in front of me in my lane. Just let me get over and you can get in my lane and then pass me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I think to get a drivers license you should have to pull a 20 foot bumper pull for a week. When I have 10k pounds behind my truck just stay out of my way

Re:

BUG-E J said:
I think to get a drivers license you should have to pull a 20 foot bumper pull for a week. When I have 10k pounds behind my truck just stay out of my way

I always make any 16 year old in my family take a trip with me in a semi.
I honestly think they learn more in a 2-3 hour trip watching others putting themselves in danger by talking/texting and cutting off a semi.

Like others, loud eaters. I can't handle it.

Stuck up people.

Bullies. I got picked on for being the fat kid forever. I finally snapped one day and haven't put up with it since.

One uppers.

There's almost a little irony to this post considering its in a post listing pet peeves, but perpetually negative people. The bad thing is, most people that are this way have no real reason to be so negative. I try to start the day out on a positive note. I don't always hold that all day, but we all have those days. Negativity is contagious and its horrible to be around. Positive thoughts make a happier you.

xjcrawler said:
I hate people who insist on being courteous, they pull up first to a four way but insist on you going first. If it's your turn just ****ing go!!!!
I hate that too.

One thing I hate is when you're wheeling and someone breaks something stupid or their junk just isn't running right, then they say "it was like this last trip" or "I meant to work on that before I came wheeling." I get that stuff happens and things break but don't bring your broken down junk on the trip and hold up the whole group.

pholmann said:
There's almost a little irony to this post considering its in a post listing pet peeves, but perpetually negative people. The bad thing is, most people that are this way have no real reason to be so negative. I try to start the day out on a positive note. I don't always hold that all day, but we all have those days. Negativity is contagious and its horrible to be around. Positive thoughts make a happier you.

Some people just can't be happy like tony and JD . The only thing that makes Tony happy is his Jeep and Basset hound and I think :stir: :****: JD it's his skinny jeans and cappuccino flavored beer???

86chevota said:
Some people just can't be happy like tony and JD . The only thing that makes Tony happy is his Jeep and Basset hound and I think :stir: :****: JD it's his skinny jeans and cappuccino flavored beer???

Hey, watch that Bassett hound talk, I'm armed with 3 24/7. molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
Hey, watch that Bassett hound talk, I'm armed with 3 24/7. molaugh

**** my wife has two of them that go everywhere with us!!! That hate the beach :****: they would rather lay in the camper in the AC. I I carried one to the job the other day. I laid its blanket down next to me and it slept all day on the trackhoe other than eating my lunch for me. They are worse than our kid :dblthumb:

Lazy ****ers that say oh instead of zero. Several paint codes at work have zero in them. Most say oh. They're too stupid to know any different
Dumbasses at work who give presentations with acronyms who have no clue what they stand for
Those that ride in my vehicles and SLAM the door. Id understand if I rolled in beaters.

Re: Re: Pet Peeves

outdrs said:
Those that ride in my vehicles and SLAM the door. Id understand if I rolled in beaters.

Ooooohhhh.....that right there! Wife is culprit of that ****. People look at me funny when I yell at her for doing that in the parking lot.

She can slam the **** out of a door but God help her if she can't open a peanut butter jar lid.

I agree with all the above and especially the driving ones but one that pisses me off are the 20 something year olds standing at entrances to Walmart or shopping centers with the homeless or lost job family of 5 need help, most are too damn lazy to work or work 40 hrs a week, it gets worse this time of year and play on people's emotions, and then there's the ones at truck stops that ask for gas money and try to give a sob story. GTFO. Work too hard to give my money away

Zjman said:
I agree with all the above and especially the driving ones but one that pisses me off are the 20 something year olds standing at entrances to Walmart or shopping centers with the homeless or lost job family of 5 need help, most are too damn lazy to work or work 40 hrs a week, it gets worse this time of year and play on people's emotions, and then there's the ones at truck stops that ask for gas money and try to give a sob story. GTFO. Work too hard to give my money away

Bingo. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate homeless people and the chronically unemployed. I bust my ass 6 days a week, then the muffhuckers ask for a piece of MY pie??? I saw a bum hassling a group of college kids for a couple bucks to get something to eat the other day. It was 9:30pm, he wasn't looking for something to eat, I was about to intervene and tell the guy to **** off and Misty knew it. She is constantly keeping me out of prison. Lol

The Luke said:
Like others, loud eaters. I can't handle it.

Stuck up people.

Bullies. I got picked on for being the fat kid forever. I finally snapped one day and haven't put up with it since.

One uppers.

I got a better bully story for ya...

:flipoff1:

outdrs said:
Lazy ****ers that say oh instead of zero. Several paint codes at work have zero in them. Most say oh. They're too stupid to know any different
Dumbasses at work who give presentations with acronyms who have no clue what they stand for

I hate to break it to you but it's not got anything to do with lazy. It's just a part of people's dialect. I say it. I'm not lazy. I do understand though. It's just like me and supposebly. It's technically incorrect to say oh instead of zero. It is what it is I suppose.

I dislike when people are reading a number and say. Sixty-five instead of six, five.
Cause they say siddy-fo real fast.