• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

zukimaster said:
It's Christmas Eve, and I'm running the air conditioner in the house.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yep, I was outside today wearing shorts, tank top and flip flops washing my truck. It doesn't even feel like Christmas cause it's so damn warm.

Re:

Drove through a shitty ass thunderstorm with torrential rain, no hail. Was storming here at the house until just a little bit ago. I'm sure it's not done for the night.

Re: Random Thoughts

Free State of Jones is not a real good movie. Newt Knight seems to be an interesting man though. Not real sure I will ever engage in a conversation about him so this is probably my last mention of him.

Damn....ol Mariah Carey takin an ass whoopin like Rousey for the last "L" of 2016. 8) :p

She still thick and fine....despite being a coal-burner.

tonybolton said:
Damn....ol Mariah Carey takin an ass whoopin like Rousey for the last "L" of 2016. 8) :p

She still thick and fine....despite being a coal-burner.

So she's white?

Huh, learn something every day.

Well wtf, got a new phone and installed photobucket. For the life of me I can not find the upload button or find img links. Ghey

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
Well wtf, got a new phone and installed photobucket. For the life of me I can not find the upload button or find img links. Ghey
The 3 dots in top right corner.

5ff7101f925592a135a1babc25e1534b.jpg

Mine doesn't look anything like that. I think it may be uploading automatically but when I hit the share button it asks if I want photo fade or regular sharing. I pick regular and it offers text, email, copy to clipboard, etc. I choose copy to clipboard and it gives me a link like this ---> Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket for Samsung. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NDMzNDM=

Re:

Ok, but if I select copy link it doesn't give options like img. And if I choose share via, I get the same bs options as before. Also, the only way for me to get to the page in the link is to share the link and then click it. Nothing in the app takes me there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Re:

The only thing I use Photobucket for now is storing photos. Tapatalk ftw!

Mobile app and desktop site sucks major ass. It's 50/50 whether my photobucket app works or freezes/crashes each time I open it up. Too many fawkin ads too.