• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

ROKTOY829 said:
I meant the employee.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yea....sorry....I misread.

Apparently so man like from what I've been told they can't really do much physical harm to these people they basically can just hold your hand or ask them to stop.

When I put on my government glasses I can see where if they tried to restrain someone and they got loose and fled out into traffic and got ran over.... the family would probably sue Walmart. :mad: :(

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Ole 401k pulling a 10.42% return, thanks Obama! molaugh

I put mine in aggressive growth when I was 24 and have not looked at it in 10 years. I figure I will take a gander and reevaluate when I turn fiddy. Surely 15% of my salary over 26 years in an aggressive growth fund will make me a little nest e.g. To retire on :dunno:

tonybolton said:
Yea....sorry....I misread.

Apparently so man like from what I've been told they can't really do much physical harm to these people they basically can just hold your hand or ask them to stop.

When I put on my government glasses I can see where if they tried to restrain someone and they got loose and fled out into traffic and got ran over.... the family would probably sue Walmart. :mad: :(

Speaking of suing Walmart, last night I went into Walmart to have a battery changed in my wifes watch and the counter girl told me she couldn't replace the battery because they didn't sell that brand of watch. Ok. She then told me they employed that rule due to someone had previously sued Walmart for scratching their watch while they were changing out the battery. UNBELIEVABLE.......................... Sued for scratching the back of their watch!!!!!!. And we wonder why this world is going to hell? :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Speaking of suing Walmart, last night I went into Walmart to have a battery changed in my wifes watch and the counter girl told me she couldn't replace the battery because they didn't sell that brand of watch. Ok. She then told me they employed that rule due to someone had previously sued Walmart for scratching their watch while they were changing out the battery. UNBELIEVABLE.......................... Sued for scratching the back of their watch!!!!!!. And we wonder why this world is going to hell? :****:

It's all the lawyers I blame...To many of them just looking for people to "help" them sue. Next comes judges ( Who started as lawyers ) who let these BS cases go to trial and lastly the people who actually do the suing thinking their going to be rich. But it's the lawyer are the one's making the lions share of the settlements.

ForMud said:
It's all the lawyers I blame...To many of them just looking for people to "help" them sue. Next comes judges ( Who started as lawyers ) who let these BS cases go to trial and lastly the people who actually do the suing thinking their going to be rich. But it's the lawyer are the one's making the lions share of the settlements.

Like spilling a Hot cup of Coffee? :****:

money_pit_yj said:
I put mine in aggressive growth when I was 24 and have not looked at it in 10 years. I figure I will take a gander and reevaluate when I turn fiddy. Surely 15% of my salary over 26 years in an aggressive growth fund will make me a little nest e.g. To retire on :dunno:

I had mine in stable value fund up until about 2 years ago. Ever since I re-invested it, I can't help checking it once every week or two just to get a mental picture of the market performance over time. I saw a -9.xx% return once this year haha. It's been over 10% for the past couple weeks, highest I've seen it yet.

TacomaJD said:
I had mine in stable value fund up until about 2 years ago. Ever since I re-invested it, I can't help checking it once every week or two just to get a mental picture of the market performance over time. I saw a -9.xx% return once this year haha. It's been over 10% for the past couple weeks, highest I've seen it yet.

No point in watching it like a hawk and micromanaging it. I just left it and know it will add value quicker than a stable fund. Just like gambling, the bigger you bet the bigger you win or lose but long term you will win more money if you continue to bet big.

I get to work this afternoon and there is 4 cars in the parking lot......there are usually over 100. I believe I will be leaving early tonight....

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Super Troopers is on Comedy Central. A timeless classic.
****...I was doing fine doing nothing. Now I'm stuck for another hour.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Lol...watchin that now. I like how CC doesn't play the edited **** between like 2 and 5am
Blurred out that German bitch's titties though! She bad son!

Who wants a mustache ride?! Haha

Re:

I don't want a large Farva. I wanna godamn literacola.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Lol...watchin that now. I like how CC doesn't play the edited **** between like 2 and 5am

Damn Must be nice my ass is working today . Try to remember the poor people like me today while the rich get richer