• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Welp, local substation decided to blow up. Currently sitting here on my toilet in the dark by the light of my 18v Kobalt shop light and 1 candle. Awesome...hope they get that **** fixed soon or I am going to have to get my propane heater out of the shop. Been out nearly 2 hours already.

Re: Random Thoughts

5BrothersFabrication said:
A marriage is pretty much toast when a couple stops going down on each other.

Is that a fair assessment?

I think so, imo anytime the person who is supposed to love you more than anything in the world wont do for you something that almost any random whore at a bar will, there is a problem

Just played "Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine for my 17 and 12 year old. Had to explain CB radios and lingo as well as the fact it was sociably acceptable to call some one a "crippled boy" in the seventies. Not to mention the fact that a little boy was home alone asking strange men to give him a ride in their big rigs. Guess things are a little different now. :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
I think so, imo anytime the person who is supposed to love you more than anything in the world wont do for you something that almost any random whore at a bar will, there is a problem

I agree.

I don't know why it irks me so bad but the two local jeep clubs and their"tagging" and recruiting bugs the fire out of me. It is either because they ride their daily driven Tj's more than I ride trail only rig or because they are so freaking smug. Got stopped in a parking lot while my wife's jku with a 2.5" spacer lift and 33s and told I could join and ride with them if I wanted to. I replied "this one doesn't go off pavement" and the Peckerhead tells me "we have a beginners course and you can stay on gravel roads til your comfortable running the real trails with us. I guess since I was super frat boy in college and realized how obnoxious it was it kinda bothers me that grown men act that way about a friggin Jeep club..... :dunno: I could keep ranting but it is time to wipe ;D

You're nobody unless you're in a club!!!

I did the club thing for a while....then once I realized all they wanted was money....I bounced.

Joke was on them. I had no money 8) :p

money_pit_yj said:
I don't know why it irks me so bad but the two local jeep clubs and their"tagging" and recruiting bugs the fire out of me. It is either because they ride their daily driven Tj's more than I ride trail only rig or because they are so freaking smug. Got stopped in a parking lot while my wife's jku with a 2.5" spacer lift and 33s and told I could join and ride with them if I wanted to. I replied "this one doesn't go off pavement" and the Peckerhead tells me "we have a beginners course and you can stay on gravel roads til your comfortable running the real trails with us. I guess since I was super frat boy in college and realized how obnoxious it was it kinda bothers me that grown men act that way about a friggin Jeep club..... :dunno: I could keep ranting but it is time to wipe ;D

West Tennessee offroad FTW !

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
Lmao that's classic.

Man...coming back to work after a good holiday off I'm bout worthless at work. I've just been browsing Mustang stuff on the interwebz so far. Been outa the Mustang loop for some 10 years!

Re:

Good lawd I am ready to go back to work. That sounds dumb to even say, but I am a worthless **** off of work for more than just a few days. Start back tomorrow after 10 days off and I am literally tired of being off. Didn't get half the **** done I had planned on doing, I get more done outside of work on a normal work week than when I am off. Too easy to eat too much, get full, drank 1 or 2 beers, then that be enough to convince myself all that other stuff really wasn't that important anyways, then be completely worthless and unproductive the rest of the day. Bring on 2017 and back to a normal (to me) sleep and work schedule.

money_pit_yj said:

Jeeps and Wrenches they post this stuff up on there Facebook page all the time tagging someone.

Best thing I can say about Jeep clubs is that they will absolutely spend every dime they have to keep up with their buddies or one up another club member. That means for my company $$$$$$

So we will take every dollar you're willing to spend to mount that high lift jack on the cowl or Starwood that sucker to death bruh

#jeepsR4ever

Lol