• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Also....Jets pizza is shitty. It's basically tomato sauce with a lil crust and some weak ass craigslist toppings. People just aren't throwing away the good stuff anymore for me. :(

Talk about some good pizza....One of our vendors brought us a couple of boxes of Tomato Pies from Corrpolese's (Outside Philly) last week.
Now I don't like about 90% of the pizza sauces out there and I don't like cold pizza.......This stuff is nothing but sauce and it's supposed to be eaten cold.....This **** was good!!! I ate four or five slices.

It was 9 degrees here this morning and windchill tomorrow morning gonna be close to -20 and calling for s few inches of lake effect snow, reg temp this weekend suppose to get 0 or lower. Ohio sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, I have a normal HUB meeting at 11am everyday via computer/phone/Skype and we have people in Ohio, Jacksonville(FL), Chino(CA), both Jacks/Chino were making fun of Ohio saying the stores were out of sunblock around them and if they had any to spare. hahahaha

I don't mind Ohio winters or weather. I actually enjoy the fact that weather never tries to kill me. When it gets cold you just gotta put on more clothes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
WHAAAA??? You mean...when you're cold you don't wear shorts and flip flops and bitch about it being too cold??!?!? GTFOH!!!
It also makes it a lot easier to deal with the cold being a truck driver because I just dress for the cold temps for when I get out of the truck and when I get back in my small little climate controlled office on wheels I just crank the A.C. to avoid getting too hot. Don't have anybody to complain about the temps and it's easy to do. I actually run my A.C. in the truck more in the winter than in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I had shorts and sleeveless shirts on all weekend, my family knows what to expect but my woman's family was like wtf it's Christmas ya suppose to dress up? I said I'm built for comfort and grabbed my second plate

Guy I work with has a dart and he said his wife called and said when I turn a corner the car dies, since it was under warranty they took it too dealer and they told him he was 3 quarts low on oil and it was a safety feature, told dealer he had about 2500 miles on that full synthetic oil change, dealer told him that was normal oil consumption, you're the best dodge????

hahahahahahahahaaa

Maybe Dodge thinks if you burn enough oil, you don't hafta pay the disposal fee when you DO need the oil change! AHHHHH!!!!! Good one Dodge!

Got a buddy that is the shift lead mechanic or whatthefuckever at a local Dahj dealer. He and his wife vacation with us and for the entire 10 hour drive he talks about how Dahj has gone to **** under Daimler and Fiat. He says the Dart is one of the biggest piles they have to offer.

Slight derail- it absolutely cracks me up when he talks about "those ****ing ***** JK owners". They come in with complaints that would make CJ and TJ owners ashamed to be Jeep fans. "I hear wind noise." "My center console expresso machine quit working." :****:

I love being a JK owner and sarcastically waving at other jeep owners as big as I can. Love it. Mine was totalled and the windshield frame is 2 totalled jeep windshield frames put together, and not very well. You literally can't hear another human talk above 55. Perfect jeepin. Also 37's and lockers for well under 20k. the math works for a DD wheeler that is capable and looks good. I need to get out and do more basic **** and start a video series about other JK owners. Really assimilate into their culture capture what makes a JK'er a JK'er

Re:

I've had the hiccups for the past 2 hrs, wtf? Can't remember last time I have had hiccups, now I can't get rid of them. Starting to piss me off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Prob one of those dudes you were drinking with last night blew air up ur butt and left the plug in ?

I'm thinking 90mph is the new "70mph".

I'm normally a 75-80mph interstate cruiser but I've been getting PASSED by random vehicles every day this month.(damn Ford...)

While it's cool to not have left lane slowpoke losers, it's also pretty cool to hook up in a convoy of 5/6/7 cars freight training on a mission at 90+mph. :)

I was the 2nd in line of said convoy and it was like we were all linked up systematically. Use turn signals to move around 60mph left lane losers like a snake then signal back to get back in left lane. When one would leave for an exit, we'd flash a fog light or high beam and say "goodbye fellow common sense having driver!"