• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Well I do wheel about 5 times a year. On the other hand, that would mean uncovering it, affixing the switches and then jockeying vehicles all over the driveway. I think I just talked myself out of it. I'll wait for 15+.

f8785485320f71f1a5750075b5de7607.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

-23 degrees as a low for the next 3 days. A high of -7. Tough to keep stuff running to feed cows and keep water thawed.

Re:

All them boys at the new years rides gonna freeze their dicks off tomorrow night. Tonight too. Lol.

We are grilling out tomorrow evening late, high here is only gonna be 32, so I will be grilling in the 20's. Fawk it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AllGoNoShow said:
-23 degrees as a low for the next 3 days. A high of -7. Tough to keep stuff running to feed cows and keep water thawed.
KS aint that bad, but we are in single digits for a fair amount of the week, anything under 10 it seems internal combustion engines, especially things that drive hydraulics just don't want to work. Old oil furnace is running WFO all of these 2 weeks, struggling to keep enough oil inside. We put out a **** TON of hay in all the pastures before this snap hit as the 10 day looked bad. Just go check water every day and take an axe

blacksheep10 said:
KS aint that bad, but we are in single digits for a fair amount of the week, anything under 10 it seems internal combustion engines, especially things that drive hydraulics just don't want to work. Old oil furnace is running WFO all of these 2 weeks, struggling to keep enough oil inside. We put out a **** TON of hay in all the pastures before this snap hit as the 10 day looked bad. Just go check water every day and take an axe

Yeah the tractor does not want to turn all of that oil when it is this cold. -19 right now. I use a pickup and bale bed to do my feeding except when putting bales in the feeders for my replacement heifers. I still have my cows out on pasture, feeding them hay in this cold though. They get supplemented with ear corn and cake otherwise.

Re:

11th day off work, I'm ready to go back tomorrow. I hate not being on a regular routine. Been worthless as **** for 11 days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man you bama fans are 10 times worse than any buckeye fan I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Damn...I could build a 3 story house will all that hate you're stackin' up. ;)
Pretty typical for Ohio State Fans. Had a shitty year and don't understand why they had to play for a participation trophy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk