• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5596069546.html

Please look. Hell of a deal. Smh. I mean really, ya gotta be fawkin kiddin. 25 g's for a Sammy and no pic! Hahahaha man I don't guess I'll ever get that ****.

Re:

It's been on CL down here forever. It's about a half mile from my house. It's really nice but is a dated rig, none of the suspension is up to today's standards and even if it were it's not a 20k samurai. Lol. I will try to grab some pics for you.

#neverforget
c9911e53c2723ef2cb7157b14c9f726c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you shined a high powered laser into a multireflective surface with say 4 mirrors, do all of the reflected beams have similar power to the original? Or does the power drop down to ~25% of the original on each reflected beam?

Beerj said:
If you shined a high powered laser into a multireflective surface with say 4 mirrors, do all of the reflected beams have similar power to the original? Or does the power drop down to ~25% of the original on each reflected beam?
I'm gonna guess they are all nearly the Same as the original beam individually.

I think you will lose some through diffraction, but I doubt it's linear based on the quality of the mirrors and imperfections therein.

Re:

Watching the OJ Simpson vs. The People shows, dvr'd all of them yesterday. About to start the 4th show. All that **** happened when I was too young to give a **** about it, can't believe our justice system is that fawked up and sensitive to the race card. No way that fool should have got to walk.

Coloring books for adults...this is really a thing now... WTF??!??! We are regressing that much as a society that adults need to have coloring time now??

Yup. The millenials are ridiculous. Before long they'll need nap time at work. Oh wait they won't have jobs. They want someone like Bernie sanders to keep them up. ****ing morons.

joho75287 said:
Coloring books for adults...this is really a thing now... WTF??!??! We are regressing that much as a society that adults need to have coloring time now??

Dude, they can be very therapeutic :****:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Watching the OJ Simpson vs. The People shows, dvr'd all of them yesterday. About to start the 4th show. All that **** happened when I was too young to give a **** about it, can't believe our justice system is that fawked up and sensitive to the race card. No way that fool should have got to walk.

I am 39, was in HS back then...had worked my ass off to buy a 4wd bronco...for cheap...from the railroad...it drove on the tracks...finally bought it, got it fixed up...it was orange...figured white showed the least amount of dents...as soon as I got it painted...****ing OJ...what a fun senior year of HS...Bones white OJ bronco.