• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Anybody have one of those days at work where everyone is just ****ing everything up and you're left to fix everything. ****....

And when they're not ****ing everything up, they're worrying about **** has ZERO bearing on ANYTHING?!

tonybolton said:
Anybody have one of those days at work where everyone is just ****ing everything up and you're left to fix everything. ****....

And when they're not ****ing everything up, they're worrying about **** has ZERO bearing on ANYTHING?!

Yes.....It lasted for about 20+ years. I was a mechanic for a large grass cutting company and then for a couple construction companies.

Good ol 80/20...

The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. ... Pareto developed both concepts in the context of the distribution of income and wealth among the population.

Beginning to think that old wise tale my grandmother said is true! " if it rains the first day of the month its gonna rain 15 days out of the month"

Ahhhhh yes...lets make my last Friday off before a weeks vacation even better. Show pictures of your kids KID and tell me how he's got no job and his girlfriend is 16. What a blessed bundle of joy "I" get to support. I hate everyone today.

muddinmetal said:
Tell us about all the cool jobs you've gotten since you went back to school

That sounds rather ****-ish. I'm not finished yet..... Tell us about the cool jobs you've got with (assumably) no college? I've had a good job for the past 12 years, and they are paying for my school. :flipoff1:

I am on schedule to graduate with an AS in Business Management this December. I have been trying to nail down which college to go to next and right now it's looking like I'm gonna try to finish at Athens State with a BS in Management with the possibility of a minor in Project Management, but I may not mess with a minor.

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:
Because he keeps getting older but those chicks are the same age!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Perfect. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
That sounds rather ****-ish. I'm not finished yet..... Tell us about the cool jobs you've got with (assumably) no college? I've had a good job for the past 12 years, and they are paying for my school. :flipoff1:

I am on schedule to graduate with an AS in Business Management this December. I have been trying to nail down which college to go to next and right now it's looking like I'm gonna try to finish at Athens State with a BS in Management with the possibility of a minor in Project Management, but I may not mess with a minor.

Hey man, it was **** ish of you to immediately say yes. Without knowing his goals or life situation. College is not the answer for everyone.

Fwiw, I did not enjoy nor care for the college education I recieved.... Even though it was paid for by someone else as well. I received a full paid academic scholarship to a major university and walked out on it after 2 years because "higher education" wasn't for me.

Re:

How the **** is it ****-ish that I said yes? You say more and more ridiculous **** every week. Iirc, viking is middle aged and if he hasn't made "not going to college" work by now and is considering going to college now, then go for it. He'll either stick with it and it will pay off or he will quit.

I actually enjoy going to school and learning things that immediately can be applied in the real world. At 18 after I graduated high school, I hated college, went one semester, got my current job, and quit. It wasn't for me then, but is now. Doesn't really mean anything to anyone else though, everyone's path is and will be different.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
1) How the **** is it ****-ish that I said yes? You say more and more ridiculous **** every week. 2) Iirc, viking is middle aged and if he hasn't made "not going to college" work by now and is considering going to college now, then go for it. He'll either stick with it and it will pay off or he will quit.

1) Don't be so sensitive

2) Excellent way to look at it