• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rowe Tide!!!

Lol, you sure as hell can't take a joke. Good lord calm your tities. You also tend to try and get in some personal jabs which ain't cool but whateve. It doesn't bother me though. It's just telling... It also means you take this **** way to serious (and this forum too). It's just a game that you or I have no way of affecting the outcome. It's fun to study but it's just a damn game.

Your right man, had a few drinks last night and the Harvey Updyke came out in me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Someone asked me yesterday, "How do they circumcise Bama fans"? I said 'You got Me" He said "Easy, they kick their sister in the chin"!! :woot:

Folks is getting testy up in hurrrr. Bama can lose Saturday and still go to the playoff so Chad May get your wish and lose one before the "big dance" I could care less. My Bulldogs got our 8 wins, beat Ole Miss and will go to a mid level mediocre bowl again so all is good in our hood! HAIL STATE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
Folks is getting testy up in hurrrr. Bama can lose Saturday and still go to the playoff so Chad May get your wish and lose one before the "big dance" I could care less. My Bulldogs got our 8 wins, beat Ole Miss and will go to a mid level mediocre bowl again so all is good in our hood! HAIL STATE!!

I laughed my ass off when their band started playing the baby shark song and doing the land shark sign. That **** was some batman trolling level ****.

95% of their fanbase is bandwagon fans. Hell UGA is getting some now and it pisses me off. I like UGA back when they were terrible. When UT was beating them like red headed step children.

jeeptj99 said:
95% of their fanbase is bandwagon fans. Hell UGA is getting some now and it pisses me off. I like UGA back when they were terrible. When UT was beating them like red headed step children.

As a UT fan, how I miss those days!

Then again I'd settle for UT just being competitive with the big dogs again...oh and beating Vandy again...

Re: Re: Rowe Tide!!!

dwa2469 said:
Someone asked me yesterday, "How do they circumcise Bama fans"? I said 'You got Me" He said "Easy, they kick their sister in the chin"!! :woot:
Commies.
2665126e69e94e2e542e713562100693.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
I laughed my ass off when their band started playing the baby shark song and doing the land shark sign. That **** was some batman trolling level ****.

We were the ONLY maroon folks within 50 feet in any direction and were surrounded by season ticket folks. Every time we scored I would jump up and turn to get a high five and then say "you'd think as many times they have scored I would remember I was the only State fan over here" :rolf: When the fight broke out our neighbors had about enough of me and my 8 year old and started not being polite. As much as I would love to throw down with a bunch of Ole Miss folks, I'm not sure that's the best example for me and my wife to set, so we left. :rolf:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Commies.
2665126e69e94e2e542e713562100693.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Actually it was my boss and he is a Georgia fan born and raised in the Athens area.