• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

stoooopid mud blob!

This is good stuff, I can't believe you got by there. His rig sounds like a "screamin deamon" on this video

Dean had us by 16 seconds on the first lap. From the tree past the culverts to the corner after the log pile on the second lap we were equal. We would have placed for sure if that axle would have held up.We were faster than our first lap on our second lap. Dammit.:redneck:

had a great time at rd 3 cant wait for rd 4. hopefully i get to trade paint with dean next time. i will be avoiding the mud hole for sure :mad:!

45 seconds ahead of deans time until the mud. Shitty luck man. Cant wait for the next race.

WOW. After watching that video I sure dont want to end on a track with one of you two. My Zuki would just get bounced off like a four square ball.

WOW. After watching that video I sure dont want to end on a track with one of you two. My Zuki would just get bounced off like a four square ball.

It was a blast. The hardest thing for us is it was its first time out and running it as hard as we were and not knowing how it would react. It was a blast. Next time out it will be on coil overs so Im hoping for a little better time.

had a great time at rd 3 cant wait for rd 4. hopefully i get to trade paint with dean next time. i will be avoiding the mud hole for sure :mad:!

well u can't pin it till you are half way through or so..... a little slower into to it u had it... :fawkdancesmiley: the mud is the fastest lane for sure....

im hoping dean shows up next time didnt get a chance to see any of him and john gettin after it cause we were fixing my junk:mad:

the pics, vids and everyone i know that was there talking about em swappin paint helps a little.:flipoff:..

Im hoping to see dean come out again aswell.......Id like to get him and jp lined up together. :stirpot:

Im hoping to see dean come out again aswell.......Id like to get him and jp lined up together. :stirpot:

now thats what im talking about!

Were you the one working on your rig when I rolled in late?

yup that was me, throwin the spare frt dline in. pretty cool watching you show up a lil late and solo than take second place:beer: that rig does work!

now thats what im talking about!

yup that was me, throwin the spare frt dline in. pretty cool watching you show up a lil late and solo than take second place:beer: that rig does work!

Well it would be cool to have someone real close in time to race to help up the time......I mean it was cool to race with you and all but last time we saw you was the starting line.:fawkdancesmiley: It would be cool to be on deans bumper through the trails. He will have us for sure on the straights with his big horse power. The 4.3 lacks the power but rallys real well.

hey i agree 100% i was hoping to be lined up against another leaf spring rig! hahahahaha

I was honestly hoping you guys and Dean were gonna be first race! I can imagine that would've had JP really hyped! You guys got that sami rollin again????

hey i agree 100% i was hoping to be lined up against another leaf spring rig! hahahahaha

I was honestly hoping you guys and Dean were gonna be first race! I can imagine that would've had JP really hyped! You guys got that sami rollin again????

Nope...the axle is stripped and getting retubed and trussed. Coil overs arehangin on the front though.:redneck:

yah that time and also when we had to go around you guys because of the axle breakage:fawkdancesmiley:

Funny.....its cause Jp didnt let up on the gas pedal hoping for a win. He beat the living **** out of it. I expected worse.:haha: When he pulled out of the rock pile he floored it and hardly let off for the log pile......I told him the let up....next thing you know Im holding on for dear life and we are on the other side of the log pile and never touched a log. I was scared...:haha:

Last edited: