• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lawn Mower?

I was looking at the
husqvarna_mz5225zt_1.jpg

Bobcat all the way. we have two. one is 13 years old and still wide open and other is two years old.

Exmark. There is a reason you see them on most pro's trailers. In reality it's more of what line you buy in each brand. Be sure to get a welded deck and not a stamped deck. A commercial grade mower will last a lot longer.

Either a Dixie Chopper or a Blazer Z , They are both good mower depending on how much grass and Cash you have.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 527
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 523
i use a toro z master commercial with a 60 inch deck...pretty decent machine.

also have used exmark and scags.Exmark mows and lays down the best strips out of all of them

What brands does your local small engines store sell? That would narrow it down some since parts availability is a priority.

I'd get a Hustler with a Kawasaki motor.

I know several friends that mow commercially and they all love them. Also, my grandfather and Dad both have Hustlers. They are good mowers and will haul ass :****:

BTW, all the guys that mow commercaiy have had Toro's and ExMarks etc; they sold those and now have Hustlers and say they won't go back.

Different strokes for different folks.We get demos once a year and I couldn't stand riding a hustler..they have a 72 inch front mount deck with a diesel that's awesome though haha

Out of my price range but my dad has a 72" Kubota ZD diesel that is extremely quiet and smooth. By far the best mower I have used.

Ive got a scag tiger with a 72" deck. 26 hp kawaski. Love it. Ive had them all from dixie choppers to exmarks an the scag by far is superior!!