• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lawn Mower?

mrdrinksalil said:
With your budget I think you're on the right track. You do get a lot for your money in the Husqvarna line of garden tractors and zero turns. I'd try to step up to a bigget deck on 5-6 Acres though.

If your gonna mow that much dont het a little husqvarna, cub cadet, an others with the small rear tires. First the pumps arent designed for long use. No filtration on them. Only thing good is the welded up deck but wirh that when u get in tall grass they clog because the motors not spinning the blades fast enough. All the pumps on them little mowers are made by white an are very cheaply made. Plus the smaller tires make it rough riding. If you notice on them you sit up high in a seat with little cushion. If you get a scag or exmark or any of the major brands you sit low in the chassis plus they got 13" rear tires that really ride great.

Ive been in landscapin for 45 yrs an owned them all from the cheap cadets to gravely mowers. I currently use scag tiger sharks an have no issues at all ill run them until 1,000 hrs an trade for more.
Take your 3500 an look around this fall. Or if u really wanna go cheap an have a great job get a walk behind with a sulkie to ride on. Buntons are best just stay away from the belt driven ones. My .02.

jordan7118 said:
Dude, consider yourself lucky to be in the market when such a jewel would surface. My parents are selling their John Deere.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/grd/3897697413.html

***Before ya'll absolutely destroy me for spending so much time and effort on a CL ad, keep in mind I was bored and had the time to spend :flipoff1:

Should definitely be on the "Best of Craigslist"